Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury Camp Out Again!

Due to popular demand (Linda)!

I'm going to organise another weekend camp out and offroad weekend on Salisbury Plain.

I'm going to try for the weekend of 29th and 30th April.

Last years was a great success and the weather was great. Camping is about £10 per pitch per night right next to the pub so we can get a decent meal on Saturday night and have a couple of beers.

Who wants to come?
    Last edited by Danno; 17 February 2006, 17:40.
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Originally posted by Danno

I'm going to organise another weekend camp out and offroad weekend on Salisbury Plain.

I'm going to try for the weekend of 29th and 30th May.

Last years was a great success and the weather was great. Camping is about £10 per pitch per night right next to the pub so we can get a decent meal on Saturday night and have a couple of beers.

Who wants to come?

NOOOOOOOO !!!!! That the Kite festival weekend!!! We can't go!

Blub blub
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Sorry I meant 29th and 30th April!

Its been edited! Oops! Lol!
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Will be out to play but wont be camping as its on the doorstep.
        and i'm sure melons will drive home from the pub
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Danno

the pub so we can get a decent meal on Saturday night and have a couple of beers.

Who wants to come?
          Not trying to upset you , as usual , but a large number of people did not get a meal at the pub last year due to poor arrangment of the pub manager (not you Danno) . If this can be sorted it may be better recieved by some ?

By the way I had a lovely meal .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Bugger, going to stuck in the wilds of Leconfield learning to drive HGVs - try not to laugh too hard at the thought of me living with a 10:30 curfew

Comment

Oh no Gav's going to be away by April, do you think he'd mind if me and Abbie came to play in the truck without him Might even try and get a babysitter for the evening so I can properly join you all for a drink
              Debs

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                Not trying to upset you , as usual , but a large number of people did not get a meal at the pub last year due to poor arrangment of the pub manager (not you Danno) . If this can be sorted it may be better recieved by some ?

By the way I had a lovely meal .
                Yes, this one will definately be addressed this year. I'll speak to him and make sure he has enough for all of us!
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Debs (Tonka2)
                  Oh no Gav's going to be away by April, do you think he'd mind if me and Abbie came to play in the truck without him Might even try and get a babysitter for the evening so I can properly join you all for a drink
                  Ofcourse you must come - with or without Abbie!!! You can ride with us if you don't have the surf
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Dan - 28/29 April is Fri/Sat - and Fri is not a holiday - did you mean 29/30 April?
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                      Ofcourse you must come - with or without Abbie!!! You can ride with us if you don't have the surf
                      Thanks Linda

Will definately have the Surf though, it's just whether I've got the confidence to drive it off road without Gav He muttered something about sorning it whilst he was away but I told him he wasn't allowed - just in case!!
                      Debs

Comment

Originally posted by Debs (Tonka2)
                        Thanks Linda

Will definately have the Surf though, it's just whether I've got the confidence to drive it off road without Gav He muttered something about sorning it whilst he was away but I told him he wasn't allowed - just in case!!
                        If I can do it so can you!!! Its not hard!
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                          If I can do it so can you!!! Its not hard!
                          debs you can get linda to follow you! and then get her stuck
                          Tim
                          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Debs

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                              debs you can get linda to follow you! and then get her stuck
                              Or we could both go through first, then come back to laugh at you boys stuck in the mud....
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X