No announcement yet.

The original Haslingden Quarry site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have WAYFINDER access? If not, and if you are looking for lanes, let know know an OSGB grid ref of where you are looking and I'll let you know what it comes up with. Memory map will get the Boats, but not ( i think) the rupps ucrs and orpas with higher vehicular rights.

Comment

And there's me, pouring over OS maps 103 and 109, tracing the short +++ routes in red, and commiting them to memory for the next time I'm passing or can detour to, to explore.

Gona have to get me some software!!!!

Fish
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Sat Nav Question

Hi all!!

Just a quick question.. I noticed at haslingdon the opther week and againg form reading throught this thread that you all run mempry map software. I have a tom tom unit, it takes sd cards (if that helps) can i run memory map off that or not??

Cheers Joe
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
          Hi all!!

Just a quick question.. I noticed at haslingdon the opther week and againg form reading throught this thread that you all run mempry map software. I have a tom tom unit, it takes sd cards (if that helps) can i run memory map off that or not??

Cheers Joe

Hi Joe.....the Memory Map software runs on the PC.
          You can set up the route on the PC and then download this to the SD Card after you download Pocket Navigator from within the Software to the SD Card. I had to purchase at least 1 Gig card and this still will not fit all the map on...Basically you export placenames and parts of the map [ie visible on the screen].

The good part about memory map is that you can use it to track your movements and store 4 later use or to follow the route defined on the PC

PS Memory Map and TomTom will not work together as the GPS software will only run 'serially' [ie with one software at a time...mistake I did when trying to reload TomTom to find it wouldn't work until I realised the previous version of tomtom [ver 3] does not unload the GPS on closing down on the IPAQ. Version 5 does this now.
          Gaz

Comment

Working...
          X