No announcement yet.

Slindon Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come I seem to be the only one that got overheating problems due to a mud filled rad? <note to self - must rectify this one this weekend. I cant keep driving around below 55mph!>
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Damn was that last weekend !!! thought it was this week ! What shall i do with my spare day now. hmmmm I was just down the road a ways so if you go back let me know i have a jet wash
      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
        How come I seem to be the only one that got overheating problems due to a mud filled rad? <note to self - must rectify this one this weekend. I cant keep driving around below 55mph!>
        Danno

Did you notice we always let you go first and thus followed in your bow wave, Ha Ha.

Probably tempting fate still on original head and gauge never been over half way. just spent 3 hours removing all the sand from the under side.

Steve
        Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

carpets

Originally posted by Esamed
          jet washed mine last night all ok, still got a ton of muck in the door jams probably best not to jet wash there though.
          got a new fog light yet?

Drummer boy, have the carpets dried yet?

Steve
          hello mate no there's not a hint of them being a bit drier yet,i am thinking of hiring an industrial carpet cleaner to suck all the water out,then use a dehumidifier for a few days,also it stinks to high heaven.did you get any water in? chris.....

Comment

trousers

Originally posted by Danno
            sorry about the delay,but i haven't been able to post,i have just realised what i am doing wrong. we will have to meet up and i will return your trousers,thanks for that. seeya chris...

Comment

Drummer boy

Next time you will know to let danno go first, cleaned mine up inside and under friday after much moaning from the missus only for her yesterday(saturday) to pile a load of shavings in the back for the horses. why do we bother. as for the carpets wouldn't take long to whip the seats out and the carpets. only prob then is the sound deadening which in mine is glued to the floor pan.

Steve
              Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Finally got around to cleaning mine this weekend. After all this rain, there was more mud inside than outside!

Bash plate still a bit wonky. Anyone got a big hammer?
                I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Pictures Moved to the Gallery

All pictures have been deleted from the thread and moved to the Gallery under Off-Road - Slindon Oct 2004.

Comment

Working...
                  X