• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
    Any idea how to find them?
    Yep, here are a few,

BUT

You are STRONGLY advised to check with ESCC ROW office (the phone number is on the web page) before doing them, and I would be VERY wary of the Hailsham lanes.
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      Yep, here are a few,

BUT

You are STRONGLY advised to check with ESCC ROW office (the phone number is on the web page) before doing them, and I would be VERY wary of the Hailsham lanes.
      WHY the Hailsham lanes Trev???
      Met a guy in a little tricked up zooki on sunday who had just been up some lanes to the north of here! Said they were great (but very deeply rutted by the big boys in green ovals)
      Alan
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
        WHY the Hailsham lanes Trev???
        Met a guy in a little tricked up zooki on sunday who had just been up some lanes to the north of here! Said they were great (but very deeply rutted by the big boys in green ovals)
        Alan
        Arsy land owners, overgrown and liable to flood - I was advised by ROW to leave alone but that was a while ago - it's worth checking with ROW now then decide on exploring or not.

Trev

Comment

looks like a local recce is gonna have to be organized by gra & me!!!
          cant do anything til after the 3rd tho'
          First i must join GLASS, been meaning to for ages!!!!
          Alan

Comment

you join glass,i'll fill the flask and we can get the maps out for a day out dude !
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Can I Come

Hello All
              Newbie Surfer Just bought 94, 3.0 SSRX last week, Live Brighton (Ish) cannot wait to get it muddy don't really know where to start is the Slindon place any good?

Comment

Originally posted by KeyC View Post
                Hello All
                Newbie Surfer Just bought 94, 3.0 SSRX last week, Live Brighton (Ish) cannot wait to get it muddy don't really know where to start is the Slindon place any good?
                It's supposed to have a good reputation, you could try and see if Grand Canyon is still going at Shoreham (the old cement works)

There's also Piccadilly woods in Warninglid.

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  you join glass,i'll fill the flask and we can get the maps out for a day out dude !
                  Glass membership will be done 2moro!
                  Then we have to seriosly study the local ones mate.
                  (but not on the 3rd eh!)

KeyC
                  Welcome aboard.
                  Glad you joined the most informative site for surfs in the uk!
                  It's a friendly bunch of nutters on here.
                  What part of b'ton are you in, i'm working in portslade and hove at the mo' but always in brighton!

Alan

Comment

I'm at Peacehaven, but i work all over brighton i drive the buses!, wanted a surf for ages finally gave up the fast car habit!,
                    But never done off roading b4 so just want somewhere "light" to start with not heard good things about cement works and it is a bit unreliable and badly advertised, looked at slindon place on tinterweb and looks okay may go this sunday as am off work

Comment

Yeah, Slindon's good. Got chilled stuff and hardcore stuff. Big place.

I just moved from Telscombe, let me know if you find any other places mate.

Comment

Went to slindon on Sunday, was great fun, very well run, got stuck in the mud and everything, can't beleive how capable my car is!, would highly recommend this place anyone wanna come to the next one i will be there if i'm not working

Comment

Working...
                        X