• Show
Clear All

Bump

Anyone else coming this sunday?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

ian i got meself a camcorder from a work mate for this sunday so i wanna film ya showing up them landy's or summit along those lines.

Comment

as long as you turn it off before one of em pulls me out
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

ah what il do is cut the fuel lines of the landys and ul have to tow them out
          anyways should get a good shot of u on a red run or the black run u tried last year . deep water maybe stopping play though

Comment

Originally posted by summinelse
            ah what il do is cut the fuel lines of the landys and ul have to tow them out
            anyways should get a good shot of u on a red run or the black run u tried last year . deep water maybe stopping play though
            I got me a snorkel, done me diff breather's, hoping to do a new bashplate tomorrow, possibly winch bumper on saturday, oh yes, me got plans for my truck it's got a few more gadgets since the kent run at christmas and last woodlands trip. Number plate's still not fixed back proper yet, i broke that at the last woodlands run. I just gotta get it muddy, last time i went offroad was just before christmas been looking forward to woodlands for about 6 weeks now and gettin excited already.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

hmmm diff breathers its on me list but thats as far it goes
              money to burn u ashford lads have. im looking forward to it as well me misses is even gonna come along which is a privelage . i did a few lanes around canterbury way few weeks back. one of em cirtainly opened me eyes a bit real steep entrance to lane with big v rut in it . but i did it second attempt , i wossed out on first run.

Comment

hmmm diff breathers its on me list but thats as far it goes
                They really weren't that hard to do i reckon i did mine in about 45 mins tops, including running the back pipe into the chassis rail all the way along and out near the front then tee'd it in with the front diff breather, and run up to the engine bay from there. Stuck the cheapest fuel filter from halfords on the top of the pipe to keep all the muck out.

I bought new fittings which were just a screw in jobby, then push fit 4mm pipe into them, one right angle one for the rear and a tee piece on the front. they was a couple of quid each, the filter was about 3 quid and the pipe was only about 4 or 5 quid.

45 minutes time and £15 absolute tops for nice clean diff oils and peace of mind aint too bad.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

real steep entrance to lane with big v rut in it . but i did it second attempt , i wossed out on first run.
                  sounds fun, you'll have to show me sometime, maybe do another kent lanes trip after easter or something?
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

the lanes were around challock and shottenden . one of em made me cry, lane was bout 2 foot narrower than me car jeez did i have sum t cutting to do . still not got em all out. wont be long till i give up trying to keep on top of em all.

Comment

wont be long till i give up trying to keep on top of em all.
                      you know it makes sense lol

nah, i'd worry if mine had've been as tidy as yours when i got it,

but it wasn't, luckily, so i got an excuse.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

[IMG]
                        see it has got dirty a couple of times now

Comment

an example of my vain attempts at shiny hairdresser surf dom

Comment

OMG what did you do to it?, is there any mud left on the plain or did you bring it back in your engine bay?

Mud: natures way of proctecting your paintwork! PMSL
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

Bugger, it was already full when i got there. Never mind always next month.

Anyways we come home and did some greenlaning, ran the 1 i got stuck on and we all had to reverse out on the christmas run, trees been cut down, so no problems on there. Some interesting mud runs though. Then went across Ashford, and ran the one at the end of Green Lane between bethersden and high halden.

Got well stuck, cars filthy inside and out. boot is covered in mud and all the carpets on the drivers side, dash, it's all absolutely plastered and took a while to get me out. Winched forwards, towed backwards. Took the straps off, reversed out got stuck again, snatched backwards, towed forwards, snatched backwards and finally free. Will post some pics later on. At least it wasn't a l*******r that towed me out, a heavily modded yota pickup, and a diahatsu.

:I best get me wallet out
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                                At least it wasn't a l*******r that towed me out

:I best get me wallet out
                                Don't worry Lamerover will get you next time
                                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X