Woodlands on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodlands on Sunday?

Anyone going to Woodlands (Nr. Brands Hatch, Kent) on Sunday?

Arrive and drive £20 all day - gates open at 9.00 see
    www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net for more info.

Does anyone know what it's like? I've never been there before?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Good fun there, I went in July but it was a bit too dry, probably not gonna be any wetter soon.

I like it there good choice of routes, the harder ones do pose a decent risk of dody damage. There are ways round that are very forgiving for those that dont want to risk damage.
    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

anyone going this sunday? (5th nov)
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

i think i'm gonna go, should be a laff (my first real off-roading in my truck with $$$$ tyres!!!).

Comment

ooh that makes three of us from the forum,

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...t=27005&page=2

anyone else going?

same goes if you want us to give you a ride round a few routes before you take your truck round.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

mupp1t,

did you go? Which one were you? There was about 5 or 6 surfs in the end i think.

Anyone else that was there roll up make yourselves known.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

yeah i did, i was the red one with the wrap around bull bar's which were you????

Comment

The green 2nd gen, 2"lift, white 8 spoke wheels, turned a bit sort of brown coloured by the end.

Was you the guy that got diverted through 'nigel's nemesis' (the track off to the left with the bend on a dodgy camber) when the landie lost his steering and got stuck blocking the escape route? How was yours through there? I did take mine through there before it was lifted and it was o.k. I noticed as you went through that it skraped the back a couple of times though, hope you didn't do any damage.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

wasen't too bad for a standard truck with s/t tyre's just crushed my exit pipe on my exhaust and my step's are a bit bowed from where i bottemed

Comment

I kept doing the steps on the track before that, should have some photo's soon, met another guy from the forum ('summinelse') up there, and he took them. There seemed to be loads of breakdowns and punctures there today, everywhere you went there was someone under a bonnet or jacking somethin up.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

heres a couple of pics i took that arent all blurs lol im not sure how these will look as its me first time of posting up a pic anywhere.
                      Last edited by summinelse; 6 November 2006, 02:38.

Comment

i have a couple of vid's that i'm gonna put on i just have to figure out how to get them off my phone

Comment

Anyone else going on the 4th march?
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

This was me last year with a drowned engine! Silicone grease from now on for me.

Sadly I don't think the Landy will get fixed before then, blown clutch & a V8 sitting in the garage.....no brainer.....just trying to find a workshop for a month or so to get going on it, failing that I wait for it to get a bit warmer & do it outside.
                            Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

yello ian iv put me holiday form in so i should see nuffing stopping me from going. but better be early as it seem to be to capacity early nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                              X