No announcement yet.

Norfolk play time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will see if I can visit , but the Runner is not a runner it will be in me Golf . May take it up a track or 2 . Its a company car so who cares .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      I will see if I can visit , but the Runner is not a runner it will be in me Golf . May take it up a track or 2 . Its a company car so who cares .

If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Comment

I am working on the 26th, which just happens to be my brothers birthday weekend, so I guess I am in trouble twice.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

We're almost ready, just a little more welding to be done.......
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

For those of you who dont know how to get to the mid-norfolk offroad site heres some directions.
            The site is at Mill road off the B1135 at Runhall. You can either come off the A11 at wymondhan and follow the road towards East Dereham,in which case mill road will be on your right,or you can come off at East Dereham and follow the road to Wymondham,in which case mill road will be on your left.Runhall is nearer to the East Dereham end of the B1135.Mill road is on a stagered cross roads with station road.Turn down Mill road under the bridge and the site is about 400 mtrs on your left,you cant miss it cos it says Mid-Norfolk offroadcentre.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....&multimap.y=106
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Thanks for directions

What sort of time are you aiming to be there?

Comment

Normally around 10ish - don't forget the clocks change
                Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

OK Thanks

I will get there early as I need to head home around midday (see my posts earlier in this thread). Wifey is stopping at home with daughter after all but my lad and I will be there. I've been looking at the clips on the site with Josh and he can't decide if he's excited or scared to death by it!
                  Be gentle with me! -as a newbie I will probably be watching more than driving. I can't afford to get myself in trouble and miss my daughter's party. Plus it hasn't been warm enough to get the Waxoyl on yet and everything is pretty clean underneath at the minute (enough excuses yet??).
                  Be assured I won't be so restrained in the future - I am itching to get down and dirty and give the old gal some proper mud to play with.

Comment

i would love to go but as a chef i have to be at work on the 26
                    (mothers day )

Comment

Originally posted by dave95979
                      i would love to go but as a chef i have to be at work on the 26
                      (mothers day )
                      Can you deliver a pile of bacon sarnies?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks for those directions Sumo - saved me having to ask.

I'll bring one as-yet-untested Surf and a helping of enthusiasm. I would bring the bacon sarnies as well but it's an hour and a half from here and don't think they'd survive the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          Can you deliver a pile of bacon sarnies?

As Dave works just down the road from me at TFI if he makes them up I can collect and deliver...how many of you want red sauce and how many want brown????????
                          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                            As Dave works just down the road from me at TFI if he makes them up I can collect and deliver...how many of you want red sauce and how many want brown????????
                            Brown!!
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Me , Tam and her mother will be coming along to watch . No Runner as the engine still not complete so it will be the Golf . The Runner wheels wont fit it so it may struggle abit on the slopes.
                              Got us some burgers and stuff , but will have 3 rounds of bacon butties with red sauce please
                              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Brown please
                                Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
                                X