Norfolk play time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norfolk play time

Its the New year and I got itchy mudpluggers so would anyony fancy a visit the Mid Norfolk offroad site in Febuary or March?
    This place as some of you alread know is an Ideal place for virgins and old lags alike.Plus theres that new bit to explore that was discovered the last time we went out to play.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Yep
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Where about in Norfolk. I have a couple of mates with Pickups that would like to come and play... Let me know when...

Comment

Only talking about when you would suggest another trip to Norfolk last night . Must be a siquekick thing.

I am in , as long as after the Mac 4x4 challenge in March .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

us please... not weekend of 18/19 March though
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

If I can find a new truck in time, then I'll be there!
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
              If I can find a new truck in time, then I'll be there!
              So lets this straight, you've shagged your old truck into submission, so its going off road to be built into a toy to play in, and your gonna buy another truck for driving/working.

Now, one week later, as soon as/if you get it in time (delete as appropriate) your going to take your new daily driver/work truck to the one place reknown for deep water, gritty mud and your widely known lack of restraint when things get dirty??????

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                So lets this straight, you've shagged your old truck into submission, so its going off road to be built into a toy to play in, and your gonna buy another truck for driving/working.

Now, one week later, as soon as/if you get it in time (delete as appropriate) your going to take your new daily driver/work truck to the one place reknown for deep water, gritty mud and your widely known lack of restraint when things get dirty??????

And your point is ?
                Roger

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                  And your point is ?
                  Dan will need a 3rd truck by March!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    Dan will need a 3rd truck by March!

You're just afraid of the competition
                    Roger

Comment

Of course he is! Especially as he's the one who'll be building my new toy!

Besides I'l be taking it easy and keeping the new one in one peice for more than a week! Cant afford to have to rebuild two trucks!
                      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                        Of course he is! Especially as he's the one who'll be building my new toy!

Besides I'l be taking it easy and keeping the new one in one peice for more than a week! Cant afford to have to rebuild two trucks!
                        Yeah right,of course you will take it easy....NOT... we know you tooooooo well my boy.

Anyway I was thinking the 4th of march as the 18/19 is out,but if the vagrants are tooo chicken to out and play before the MAC challenge,(wots the dates for that then?) perhapes we should make it later on in the year when its not so muddy and the water aint so deep?????

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                          Yeah right,of course you will take it easy....NOT... we know you tooooooo well my boy.

Anyway I was thinking the 4th of march as the 18/19 is out,but if the vagrants are tooo chicken to out and play before the MAC challenge,(wots the dates for that then?) perhapes we should make it later on in the year when its not so muddy and the water aint so deep?????
                          and weather is warmer and we could camp and do mid norfolk and wildtracks in one weekend yes boss
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                            and weather is warmer and we could camp and do mid norfolk and wildtracks in one weekend yes boss

We will work on that one later m8y,but for now all I want to do is get my new MTs dirty and to get bunnies little lift done,anyone got any suzi spring bushes laying about...thats the larger ones for the chassis end of the spring(I only need 4)

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                              We will work on that one later m8y,but for now all I want to do is get my new MTs dirty and to get bunnies little lift done,anyone got any suzi spring bushes laying about...thats the larger ones for the chassis end of the spring(I only need 4)
                              Mmmm thats 2 weekends then
                              its too far for us to come for the day sumo so can you suggest a cheap B&B please
                              coz we wanna come to both
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X