Norfolk play time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumo
    Yeah right,of course you will take it easy....NOT... we know you tooooooo well my boy.

Anyway I was thinking the 4th of march as the 18/19 is out,but if the vagrants are tooo chicken to out and play before the MAC challenge,(wots the dates for that then?) perhapes we should make it later on in the year when its not so muddy and the water aint so deep?????

The Mac challenge is on the 10th - 12th. So if you do the 4th I will not be able to make it . As will probably spend that weekend sorting the truck out.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      Mmmm thats 2 weekends then
      its too far for us to come for the day sumo so can you suggest a cheap B&B please
      coz we wanna come to both
      NO! pops,If I can sort it out for later on in the year I will try to arrange a weekend to include both sites,(if we can camp at them)but for now its mid norfolk only.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
        The Mac challenge is on the 10th - 12th. So if you do the 4th I will not be able to make it . As will probably spend that weekend sorting the truck out.
        Okey dokey boss do you fancy the end of febuary 26th or would you prefer after the mac which would be the 26th march (cos the 18/19 march weekend is out)
        Mind you I got to ask if the site is available on thoses dates yet.

Comment

I could be tempted
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I would prefer any date after the Mac4x4 if thats OK or will join you at another meet there later in the year .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Yeah right,of course you will take it easy....NOT... we know you tooooooo well my boy.

Anyway I was thinking the 4th of march as the 18/19 is out,but if the vagrants are tooo chicken to out and play before the MAC challenge,(wots the dates for that then?) perhapes we should make it later on in the year when its not so muddy and the water aint so deep?????
              4th is good for us... 26th "should" be ok for us, I love this site
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I just got the reply from John Banham and the only date available is the 26 march.He wants me to comfirm the date.
                So the 26th of MARCH it is then.

Comment

Bumma im going to have to slum it in Andalucia
                  Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

26th a maybe but not quite a deffo let you know
                    there possible job change afoot and will need to Neg.

jon we stopping at that nice place again?? assuming you go of course
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

I should be OK for that date, I will NEVER go back to Wildtracks though, very very dissapointing, no real challenge, did the whole course in 2WD, (didn't do the very deep hole though).

Comment

Its the New year and I got itchy mudpluggers so would anyony fancy a visit the Mid Norfolk offroad site in Febuary or March?
                        This place as some of you alread know is an Ideal place for virgins and old lags alike.Plus theres that new bit to explore that was discovered the last time we went out to play.
                        yes please
                        ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                          jon we stopping at that nice place again?? assuming you go of course
                          Was good food , and good company .
                          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Count me in. It's about time I gave it a go in the rough.

Have been playing with the idea of taking the Surf up to the LandRover Fest in May, best get some practice in before I go.

Have to visit the shop and get some shackles first methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                              Was good food , and good company .
                              so is that a yes then your going
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

After all the hassle of getting a shiny arsed office job, they have decided we all have to do shifts, which means working two weekends out of four. I am back to consulting ****** shift rostas again.

I will have a look and see if I am free to come. Either that or I will have to go sick every time work clashes with something I want to do. ********s!!
                                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                                X