No announcement yet.

Avalanche Adventure Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the camp site like, is their shower, loos anywhere to hire a caravan for the weekend
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
      whats the camp site like, is their shower, loos anywhere to hire a caravan for the weekend
      There are showers and toilets on site

Theres still plenty of room left for more to join us, come on don't be shy, Good food!! (if you cook it yourself) good company a few beers or six and a couple of days off roading if you want to, if not there are plenty going that will be more than willing to take you round.
      Last edited by jotto; 10 July 2006, 21:14.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

just stand next to the big puddle
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          just stand next to the big puddle

Thats will do me pops water is water

Comment

Thats will do me pops water is water
            see you there then
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Paying

Hi when do we have to pay as its getting close now.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                Hi when do we have to pay as its getting close now.
                We will sort the money out when you get there

Comment

price

Hi but how much is it going to be is the camping included or extra.

Regards Hilux Bob
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                    Hi but how much is it going to be is the camping included or extra.

Regards Hilux Bob

Bob the total for the whole weekend is £50. this includes 2 days use of the off road course and Friday & saturday nights camping.

Comment

• hi, its jess (ohsupremes daughter) is it possible to add another tent with mine and dads because my niece wants to come too, and how much will it cost per night for the extra tent. also does the campsite have a web address, cos me and dad want to stay 3 nights and i noticed the previous post that says we are booked for two nights only. ta

Comment

• Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                        hi, its jess (ohsupremes daughter) is it possible to add another tent with mine and dads because my niece wants to come too, and how much will it cost per night for the extra tent. also does the campsite have a web address, cos me and dad want to stay 3 nights and i noticed the previous post that says we are booked for two nights only. ta

We are not actually staying at a campsite, we will be camping in a field at the offroad centre. It is £5 per night to camp. I will try and ring the guy tomorrow and ask if you can stay an extra night but I think he might be on his honeymoon at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by jotto
                          We are not actually staying at a campsite, we will be camping in a field at the offroad centre. It is £5 per night to camp. I will try and ring the guy tomorrow and ask if you can stay an extra night but I think he might be on his honeymoon at the moment.

thanks jotto

Comment

hi, its jess (ohsupremes daughter) is it possible to add another tent with mine and dads because my niece wants to come too, and how much will it cost per night for the extra tent. also does the campsite have a web address, cos me and dad want to stay 3 nights and i noticed the previous post that says we are booked for two nights only. ta
                            DONT worry about "Jess" put your waders on and you can come in Wanye and my tent leaving room in you dads tent for your "niece" hehehe
                            Live Life To The Full

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilux
                              DONT worry about "Jess" put your waders on and you can come in Wanye and my tent leaving room in you dads tent for your "niece" hehehe

mmmmmmmmm let me see let my daughter stay in a tent with two perverts . Thanks for the offer bob we will work something out, like cut your tackle off lol

Comment

If you wish to camp for the extra night it is not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X