tried rick
    Yep - we agree. Happy to change the date
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Yep - we agree. Happy to change the date
      Oh guys you make us feel all warm inside

We get back from Italy on the 4th august,so could possibly make the saturday and sunday.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        That's heartburn, mate
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
          That's heartburn, mate
          nah, heartburns near darlington
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

We get back from Italy on the 4th august,so could possibly make the saturday and sunday.
            POSSIBLY we dont put our names to ch\nge dates to ensure our muddy ma
            tes can POSSIBLY make it angie give him a kicking and make him more DECISIVE please
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              POSSIBLY we dont put our names to ch\nge dates to ensure our muddy ma
              tes can POSSIBLY make it angie give him a kicking and make him more DECISIVE please
              Oi stop putting ideas in her head will you.
              Anyway I only wanted to go for a long weekend its Angie thats wants to stay on,keeps on saying things like "Its about time you got some culture" and "we could go to Rome",I mean the wedding is in Vennice how much more cultured can you get(Hmmm Vennice thats got lots of water round it maybe I could take my dive gear)

Wot I mean is If Angie aint to knacked (sorry tired) then we WILL be there for Saturday/Sunday.

Comment

Anyway I only wanted to go for a long weekend its Angie thats wants to stay on,keeps on saying things like "Its about time you got some culture" and "we could go to Rome",I mean the wedding is in Vennice how much more cultured can you get(Hmmm Vennice thats got lots of water round it maybe I could take my dive gear)

Wot I mean is If Angie aint to knacked (sorry tired) then we WILL be there for Saturday/Sunday.
                SO thats a MAYBE then
                Pops

Comment

and if Angie is too knackered you'll be there on your own
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    SO thats a MAYBE then
                    NO thats a definate. If the meet is on the weekend of 4/5/6th of August Heres the plan.
                    We get back into the uk at lunchtime friday,(all the gear has been prepared before we go),pick up the kids from whoever has been looking after them,throw everything in the surf,hook up bunny,trundle off to the meet.If all goes well we will be there friday night,if not then first thing saturday morning.

sounds good so far,just you wait someone will bugga it up.

Comment

NO thats a definate. If the meet is on the weekend of 4/5/6th of August Heres the plan.
                      We get back into the uk at lunchtime friday,(all the gear has been prepared before we go),pick up the kids from whoever has been looking after them,throw everything in the surf,hook up bunny,trundle off to the meet.If all goes well we will be there friday night,if not then first thing saturday morning.

sounds good so far,just you wait someone will bugga it up.

Just to shut you all up It will not be on the 4/5/6th of august cos the guy who runs the place is getting married that weekend.

I spoke to him this morning and he thinks that the 3rd weekend in august is available does this suit you all
                      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                        Just to shut you all up It will not be on the 4/5/6th of august cos the guy who runs the place is getting married that weekend.

I spoke to him this morning and he thinks that the 3rd weekend in august is available does this suit you all
                        NAH dont want to go now..
                        ONLY JOKING WE WILL BE THERE
                        Full house please for the clan sumo.Thats friday/saturday/sunday.

Comment

Wahooo it looks like her ladyship is off that week so it looks like im coming out to play

thats if you are talking of the weekend of the 19/20 Aug
                          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

who you telling shut up tell the bloke he can trust us with the key and a light bulb
                            coz we got a penny and if anything goes wrong she will shout

HELP HELP
                            DAMB inconciderate getting married that weekend i say
                            so jon of the jotto do you have an alternate date yet dear boy or are we going to be kept like the vagrant in suspenders a bit longer

ps 3rd weekend good for us good job jon when would you like the money to secure our weekend of MUD BBQ BEER and Madness mate?
                            Last edited by pops; 5 February 2006, 11:58.
                            Pops

Comment

Looks like we will be joining you guys and girls for the Fri , Sat , Sun nights . Need to change the engine on the Runner first or we will be in the Golf .

We can do the 3rd weekend in August for defo but any other may not be poss at mo .

Edit : Tam's mum might come along if Matt's going !!!
                              Last edited by Vagrant No2; 5 February 2006, 20:42.
                              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I have just spoken to Rob at Avalache and have booked us in for the 3rd weekend in August. Thats Friday 18th Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th.

The costs will be
                                £20 per day per truck for use of the off road course
                                £5 per night per tent ,camper or caravan.

If you want to come for the whole weekend, £50 this includes Fri & Sat night camping and use of the off road course sat & sun This is per Truck.

If you only want to camp 1 night and have 2 days off road course £45

If you just want to come up for 1 day it would be £20 for the off road course

So far we have

Nigel and Julie (koi & me Bitch) Fri,Sat & Sun
                                Jon & Jenny (Mr & Mrs Jotto) Fri,Sat & Sun
                                Martin & Terrie (Pops & The Witch) Fri,Sat & Sun
                                Tony & Linda (as them) Fri,Sat & Sun
                                Rick & Tam (vagrant No2) fri,sat,sun
                                Rob (himself) Fri,Sat & Sun
                                Mark g8awo (Mark) ????????????
                                Sumo (Rick & Clan) Fri,Sat,Sun
                                Gamedawn (Roger) Sat & Sun days only
                                Rubblebags??????????

Any more
                                Last edited by jotto; 8 February 2006, 19:30.
                                I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
                                X