Its Booked/ mid Norfolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Yes they did! me, don't you ever listen?

wouldn't a slide-rule or calculator be more manageable?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      wouldn't a slide-rule or calculator be more manageable?
      AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CAMERA'S... (i still have a blank miniDV tape marked "devils pit 16th Nov" if anyone's interested!)(NOB)
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CAMERA'S...

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=1939

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Yes they did! me, don't you ever listen?

Oppps - sorry...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

it's a girly thing Tony
            Dave

Comment

ok - so where is this place exactly? and has it got a name to save me driving up and down the road looking for it and has anyone got a tow-rope?????
              Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
                ok - so where is this place exactly? and has it got a name to save me driving up and down the road looking for it and has anyone got a tow-rope?????
                wont need towrope
                flippers may be order of the day if we get any more rain
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

See post number 45 its got the links to maps on it.
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Ok Draig according to you profile your in Walsall, so get on the M6 south down to junction 2 (M69) take the M69 to Leicester. Pick up the ring road south (towards Peterborough A47) stay on the A47 untill you reach the A1. Take A1 south and join the A 14 at Alconbury. Stay on the A14 untill Newmarket then take the A11 for Thetford and Norwich. When you get to Wymonham (which is nearly at Norwich) take the B1135 towards East Dereham. The B1135 is fairlt twisty so make sure you read the sign posts After you pass through Thuxton look out for a very obvious sign TURN LEFT that will be MILL ROAD then the site is up there just look out for MID NORFOLK OFFROAD.

I know I could have sent the man lots of different ways but this way seemed easier. Also If he got lost one of us should have been able to find him.

sumo.
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                      Ok Draig according to you profile your in Walsall, so get on the M6 south down to junction 2 (M69) take the M69 to Leicester. Pick up the ring road south (towards Peterborough A47) stay on the A47 untill you reach the A1. Take A1 south and join the A 14 at Alconbury. Stay on the A14 untill Newmarket then take the A11 for Thetford and Norwich. When you get to Wymonham (which is nearly at Norwich) take the B1135 towards East Dereham. The B1135 is fairlt twisty so make sure you read the sign posts After you pass through Thuxton look out for a very obvious sign TURN LEFT that will be MILL ROAD then the site is up there just look out for MID NORFOLK OFFROAD.

I know I could have sent the man lots of different ways but this way seemed easier. Also If he got lost one of us should have been able to find him.

sumo.

aw shucks guys - you mean you actually want me to find it lol.

cheers mate - will be there - - sometime!!!

looking forward to meeting up again
                      Dave

Comment

HEY all you guys & gals off to norfork this weekend
                        HAVE A MUDDY GOOD TIME
                        and dont forget your CAMERA'S
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Its very wet up there

I have friends who live about 12 miles away from the offroad site and he says that they have had a lot of heavy rain around there.

Is the site accessible with a normal car cause I am still coming but without my surf .(****** garage have still got it )
                          wot would you like us to bring (apart from the rescue boat )

ps. any rides round would be greatly appreciated
                          I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                            I have friends who live about 12 miles away from the offroad site and he says that they have had a lot of heavy rain around there.

Is the site accessible with a normal car cause I am still coming but without my surf .(****** garage have still got it )
                            wot would you like us to bring (apart from the rescue boat )

ps. any rides round would be greatly appreciated
                            Yes Jon the site is accessible by normal car its once you go over the the edge it gets wetAnd yes we have had loads of rain and the going is soft. (Fins and snorkel are optional).

sumo.

As for rides round you is in the drivin seat
                            Last edited by sumo; 13 December 2003, 14:21.
                            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                            X