Its Booked/ mid Norfolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Booked/ mid Norfolk

Ok guys n gals Just got confirmation from Mid Norfolk and the site is ours for the 14 December.
    So add your name to the list, Ill post a map and stuff nearer the time.

sumo.

Linda, angie says you can be her first victim.... er sorry she says I meant of course she will show you round.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Its Booked/ mid Norfolk

im up for it if i can get my head done......

also its my barfday then as well so i need something to mourn the turning of another coil....
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Good man! Will do my upmost to be there.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Luverly jubberly, all going well i will be there.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          Ok guys n gals Just got confirmation from Mid Norfolk and the site is ours for the 14 December.
          So add your name to the list, Ill post a map and stuff nearer the time.

sumo.

Linda, angie says you can be her first victim.... er sorry she says I meant of course she will show you round.

Cool - thanks Sumo and Angie!!! :
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Excellent, I'll be there. Its the day after I get back from Amsterdam though so I'll probably be knackered & hungover. Oh well, what's new!

Cheers sumo.

Comment

we are not sure if we can come it depends wether the grunt (i mean the girls dad) has them for the weekend or not. we will let you no soon.

ems
              [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Thanks for doing the sorting. The date is engraved in my diary.
                Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

it's about 3 1/2 hours away from me - I'm trying to get the day free as I'm down Bournemouth on the friday and monday that weekend, so can you put me down as a provisional - and when do i have to let you know by please.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
                    it's about 3 1/2 hours away from me - I'm trying to get the day free as I'm down Bournemouth on the friday and monday that weekend, so can you put me down as a provisional - and when do i have to let you know by please.

Before the 14th or as soon as the wife gives you permission
                    The site is booked so if you can come along great, I only realy need to know so I'll know how many cups of tea/coffe will be needed, 3 is the minimum, ME to get stuck,SOMONE ELSE to pull ME out and a third to take the piccies. Oh yeah and about 300 others to take the p**s.

sumo.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                      Before the 14th or as soon as the wife gives you permission
                      sumo.
                      smart ass

I'll have you know that's nearly correct lol. all she said - who's gonna clean it afterwards - and who's gonna pull you out if you get stuck?

so, work permitting - I'll be there!

serious note - is it ok to bring dogs - as I can't see her wanting to leave the pup behind - mind you, that could mean she won't come... hehehehe

I will confirm asap if that's ok mate
                      Dave

Comment

smart ass

I'll have you know that's nearly correct lol. all she said - who's gonna clean it afterwards - and who's gonna pull you out if you get stuck?

so, work permitting - I'll be there!

serious note - is it ok to bring dogs - as I can't see her wanting to leave the pup behind - mind you, that could mean she won't come... hehehehe

I will confirm asap if that's ok mate
                        I think the dogs will be ok but there is deer and other wildlife around.Last time I went the kids took their bikes and they were fine so a couple of dogs shouldnt be a problem as long as they can pull you out the mud.
                        sumo.

Comment

What the format Sumo - what time does it start/end, how much will it cost? If it's really early I might try and get a B&B rather than drive up in the morning (hate getting up too early) !!
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                            What the format Sumo - what time does it start/end, how much will it cost? If it's really early I might try and get a B&B rather than drive up in the morning (hate getting up too early) !!
                            get there sat nite - and have sleeping bag in surf!!! - huh wimmin!
                            Dave

Comment

get there sat nite - and have sleeping bag in surf!!! - huh wimmin!
                              Actually have slept in the Surf a few weekends this summer and very comfortable it was too, but 14th Dec is a bit too cold for delicate little me to be camping.... I'll get especially as I won't have the pups with me to keep me warm.
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X