I've gone and done now!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've gone and done now!!!!

There was no rain this lunchtime and no chance of being elctrocuted, while wielding the angle grinder. So...................
    Attached Files
    It's only a hobby!

Try the doors now . They will not fit properly . Me and Jotto found that one out after the same was done to ours. You need to brace across the roof with the doors shut and test the closing .

If you had a pick up SJ or soft top they have a stronger frame over the roof .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

yea should hav bought a soft top, i got 1 4 sale....
      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Try the doors now . They will not fit properly . Me and Jotto found that one out after the same was done to ours. You need to brace across the roof with the doors shut and test the closing .

If you had a pick up SJ or soft top they have a stronger frame over the roof .

Rick
        if you strap them to a trailer too tight the windows won't close properly either!... oops, sorry dave!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

nice, but why did you spray disco fever on the wall? Looks nothing like a discover.....

....I'll go back upstairs then shall I?

Comment

Originally posted by Smeg
            nice, but why did you spray disco fever on the wall? Looks nothing like a discover.....

....I'll go back upstairs then shall I?
            My ex-neighbours son, now in his 30's, admits to daubing Disco Fever on that wall. He thought it was so cool in 197?
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

she's cool phil looks like mine same colour too.
              now i on the mend i may be able to get in the garage to finish it off soon
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                she's cool phil looks like mine same colour too.
                now i on the mend i may be able to get in the garage to finish it off soon
                Shes the perfect colour to show all the rust.

You have until the 5 September to get her ready for the pit.

I have the offer of a 2L Peugeot engine but I dont know if I am mechanically adept enough to fit it. Anyway, I wont look a gift horse in the mouth.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                  Shes the perfect colour to show all the rust.

You have until the 5 September to get her ready for the pit.

I have the offer of a 2L Peugeot engine but I dont know if I am mechanically adept enough to fit it. Anyway, I wont look a gift horse in the mouth.
                  Good converaion engine but too expensive to buy the modified gearbox .
                  I have thought about a Sierra 1.8 diesel engine and gearbox as a diesel option as the bodywork on most Sierra is failing fast but the engines outlast the body .

Rick
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                  X