No announcement yet.

Surf Towing & Caravan Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are actually thinking of going to Cornwall this year as well in our caravan.

Comment

• all you lot that may be coming down this way this summer give us ashout and we may be able to meet up
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Went to the local Camping shop for some GAS today WOW have they got some bargains. So i stocked up on some nicies for the Caravan. If you need anything get it now while its cheap!
        Attached Files
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

• Just booked Chasewater Park nr. Truro for last two weeks in July. Will be keeping a look out for local Surfers when we're down there.
          Mike G

Comment

• I hope to be booking HAYLE near ST ives this year @ the begining of AUGUST.
            BRING IT ON!
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

• You going to the CC site or one of the public ones? We used the CC site in Hayle about 3 years ago (before getting the Surf). Nice site, since upgraded the TB. Quite good views of the sea/coast from some pitches.
              Mike G

Comment

• St IVES BAY HOLIDAY PARK HAYLE TOWANS.
                http://www.stivesbay.co.uk/
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

• Your pitch fees are going to be a bit steep (£25 per night). As over 50's we're paying £55 per WEEK at Chasewater for the last two weeks in July. No clubhouse, bar etc but for peace & quite (Adults only site) that is good value.
                  Mike G

Comment

• Its a family site with lots to do for the Nipper its our main holiday so we are happy!
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

• anyone else do this

Afternoon all

Only been a surf owner since October 2005(had pajero's for 3 year before that) and also tow a caravan - nice to se so many of us do.

Anyway, been reading throught the entrie thread and wondered if anyone else gets involved in rallying with their caravan club centre.

Me & the missus (+2 teenages) have been doing this for the last 2 years and it's brill.
                      Rally's usually start on a Friday and run until Sun afternoon, usually not too far (most is about 40 miles away) and always very social (see alcohol) events. Usual cost is between £9 & £15 for the weekend. We are booked on 26 rally's this year and are out from Feb to New Year

I am the only member of my centre that owns a surf I'm starting to feel like Billy no-mates (sorry if your names Billy)

Also, just booked main holiday, going through France to Spain 20th July to 14th August - cost, including ferry, site fees & red Pennant is £379. Only got diesel & wine to worry about now.

Cheers

Hawaii
                      I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
                        Its a family site with lots to do for the Nipper its our main holiday so we are happy!
                        the place has certainly changed from when i worked there many years ago.i know of a family that still go there and have been for at least 20 years
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawaii
                          Afternoon all

Only been a surf owner since October 2005(had pajero's for 3 year before that) and also tow a caravan - nice to se so many of us do.

Anyway, been reading throught the entrie thread and wondered if anyone else gets involved in rallying with their caravan club centre.

Me & the missus (+2 teenages) have been doing this for the last 2 years and it's brill.
                          Rally's usually start on a Friday and run until Sun afternoon, usually not too far (most is about 40 miles away) and always very social (see alcohol) events. Usual cost is between £9 & £15 for the weekend. We are booked on 26 rally's this year and are out from Feb to New Year

I am the only member of my centre that owns a surf I'm starting to feel like Billy no-mates (sorry if your names Billy)

Also, just booked main holiday, going through France to Spain 20th July to 14th August - cost, including ferry, site fees & red Pennant is £379. Only got diesel & wine to worry about now.

Cheers

Hawaii
                          Where you at st ives bay august 2004 with a silver v6 petrol Pajero?
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
                            Went to the local Camping shop for some GAS today WOW have they got some bargains. So i stocked up on some nicies for the Caravan. If you need anything get it now while its cheap!
                            Did that last year at the start of the season, went to get gas, came out with a new caravan! (& forgot the gas)
                            Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

• Insurance

anybody recomend an insurance co.
                              got a 2002 ace jubilee globtrotter, caravan club want over £300 is it a case of you get what you pay for or are there bargains like car ins.
                              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

• It's just like car insurance, you have to shop around. I use caravan guard.
                                [COLOR=DarkOrange]ONLY STUPID PEOPLE THINK

Comment

Working...
                                X