• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks very much

Comment

• have a look on here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...55923&tc=photo
      TT 882 Hi-Lux Surf 4WD (Import) 96>
      Last edited by marky; 24 June 2004, 16:05.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

• Just been looking, thanks Marky. Wondering about a Universal Coupling now, may as well go the whole way!!

Comment

• You can buy the couplings seperately to replace the towball
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

• Twin Axle Mover

Marky,
            I contacted Powerwheel when I wanted a mover and they arranged for me to see one on a twin axle so that I could see it in operation. Tell them about the van and what you want the mover to do and they will tell you if it is up to it. You get a five year guarantee so it does not matter too much if the motor does burn out. They will fit them at your home and will demonstrate when fitted. You are allowed to push to give assistance if needed!

Keith

Comment

• I usually back the caravan into the drive but TRACY swmbo cant see the difficulty in driving up the
              cul-de-sac uncoupling & pushing it up the drive. Im sorry love but my names MARK not HERCULES LOL
              Im going to carry on reversing it up the road into the drive as its far easier.

Tonight ive fitted new stereo into the caravan as the old one was showing errors when powered on & tape was jammed, so i went to ARGOS & bought a GOODMANS CD Tuner for £59 easy to fit & it sounds great
              Last edited by marky; 28 June 2004, 21:56.
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

• A Cornish Meet In August

Originally posted by marky
                SURF HOLIDAY at HAYLE near st ives Aug 7th - 21st.

http://www.stivesbay.co.uk/ is where i will be GO-KARTING is planned at st erths Flambards is a good day out DENRE & THE DUKE live nearby so it should be fun
                SO who is coming to cornwall near st ives in august THE DUKE & DENRE live up the road so it will be a laugh
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
                  SO who is coming to cornwall near st ives in august THE DUKE & DENRE live up the road so it will be a laugh
                  Buggah! We are in gods country last week in July - first week in August. I'll try and convince the boss that he has got it wrong on the roster.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

• Me and the tribe have got 2 weeks in Devon (Paignton) 2nd two weeks in August, carnt wait for the drive down but we have invested in a DVD for the kids so we shouldnt get the ARE WE THERE YET!!!!
                    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly
                      Me and the tribe have got 2 weeks in Devon (Paignton) 2nd two weeks in August, carnt wait for the drive down but we have invested in a DVD for the kids so we shouldnt get the ARE WE THERE YET!!!!
                      Good luck!! Yorkshire to Hampshire took long enough in April, apart from the bits where I was driving (and I didnt have any children with me - just one BIG kid )
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• I have to say Linda i dont mind too much driving with the van on the back. just get her to 60 and put the cruise control on and away i go can of stella oooooooooopppppppps cola in me hand and im happy infact having the drink tray i dont even need to hold it any more dont you just luuuuurrrrrrrrrve Surf's
                        if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly
                          Me and the tribe have got 2 weeks in Devon (Paignton) 2nd two weeks in August, carnt wait for the drive down but we have invested in a DVD for the kids so we shouldnt get the ARE WE THERE YET!!!!

How about I need a wee or I'm gona be sick. or well she did warn you.
                          O the joys of travel.
                          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

• I only get a mile up the road & the sandwiches are out the young chap is giving it large ARE WE THERE YET.
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

• We're in Bude for a week from the 14th .... St Ives isn't that far .... might have to bring a mate with me - he's got a Paj though ......

Originally posted by marky
                              Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

• we will post a meet nearer the time so keep your eyes peeled
                                (\__/)
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X