Pics of 2" rear springs and lights fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of 2" rear springs and lights fitted

Hi to all just fitted my 2" rear springs and wound up the front bars a bit to level it out and am really impressed with the results so far
    done a fair bit of work on the ole girl over the last few days including all the ball joints ,drop links on front ,couple of track rod ends, adjusted front bearings ,stripped and cleaned front and rear brakes done the wheel/camber alignment , props shaft u/js also fitted some new rear lights from roughtrax
    just thought id post a few pics to see what people think
    Attached Files
    Go Hard Or Go Home

I think you have done very well, it sits that bit higher, looks lovely too for 20 yrs old vehicle.

Comment

Looking pretty good, so whats next on the list then.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Thanks guys
        next will be 2" ball joint spacers and new shocks I think as not to stress the torsion bars to much then 2" bodylift but only once I get some more wheels with a larger offset as I think it will look odd on 31s lol
        Where's the best place to get the bj spacers from ?
        Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Was looking at these wheels on fleabay
          15x8j 0 offset were fitted on a paj
          Attached Files
          Last edited by glennyboy; 15 January 2015, 20:43.
          Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by glennyboy View Post
            Was looking at these wheels on fleabay
            15x8j 0 offset were fitted on a paj
            got a set of these,myself.also from a paj.
            with enough bead-blasting,and polishing, they come up really well.
            Last edited by scott-lee; 15 January 2015, 21:31.

Comment

Wow They come up a treat and look well nice !
              what is the offset of those scott as I've been reading up that 0 offset isn't good on a surf but I suppose I could get some spacers aswell lol 😃
              Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Thanks guys
                next will be 2" ball joint spacers and new shocks I think as not to stress the torsion bars to much then 2" bodylift but only once I get some more wheels with a larger offset as I think it will look odd on 31s lol
                Where's the best place to get the bj spacers from ?
                If you had of asked that question a year or so ago I could of sold you a couple of hundred sets of spacers.lol,
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Oh gutted ! tho I think a couple hundred may have been a few to many for what I need lol
                  Just can't seem to find 2" ball joint spacers lol must not be looking hard enough 😁
                  Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

it looks good, i love the rear lights
                    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
                      it looks good, i love the rear lights
                      Thanks looks loads better now me thinks !!
                      Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Wow They come up a treat and look well nice !
                        what is the offset of those scott as I've been reading up that 0 offset isn't good on a surf but I suppose I could get some spacers aswell lol 😃
                        actually,that is before polishing,that finish is just 800 grade wet & dry!
                        as for the offset,i really don't know what that means! but i know they came off a surf, and it says 7JJ and -5. offset on the back of the wheel if thats any help.

kinda got me worried,now. don't really want to have to make up any spacers.
                        just finished making a load of them for an MG !!

Comment

Thanks looks loads better now me thinks !!
                          it does, i never liked the yellow indicators, thats a to do on mine eventually
                          the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by scott-lee View Post
                            actually,that is before polishing,that finish is just 800 grade wet & dry!
                            as for the offset,i really don't know what that means! but i know they came off a surf, and it says 7JJ and -5. offset on the back of the wheel if thats any help.

kinda got me worried,now. don't really want to have to make up any spacers.
                            just finished making a load of them for an MG !!
                            they will look a treat once there done! top job ! you will have to post some pics when u fit them,
                            wouldn't worry to much about the offset basically if its a - or negative offset it means the wheel will stick out further from the hub so the larger the - offset the further the wheel will stick out giving a wider track
                            my standard rims say 8 offset which i guess is positive (without measuring them) but theres no + or - markings so correct me if I'm wrong
                            looks like I've bought them wheels lol should be going to pick them up tomoz !
                            Road trip !!
                            Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Oh gutted ! tho I think a couple hundred may have been a few to many for what I need lol
                              Just can't seem to find 2" ball joint spacers lol must not be looking hard enough 😁
                              Lol I use to co own outrageous offroad.We were the first company I believe to come up with the laminated style ball joint spacers, you bought them in sets of ten, Each spacer was 6mm thick, so you could add as many as you liked. Now I'm pretty sure other companies have nicked the idea.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X