Pics of 2" rear springs and lights fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
    it does, i never liked the yellow indicators, thats a to do on mine eventually
    Makes it look more up to date well worth the money , still waiting for the front clear bumper indicators to turn up lol
    Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-hil...item4cfb70c4e3 have found some spacers here, not our ones but they are justcas good.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        Lol I use to co own outrageous offroad.We were the first company I believe to come up with the laminated style ball joint spacers, you bought them in sets of ten, Each spacer was 6mm thick, so you could add as many as you liked. Now I'm pretty sure other companies have nicked the idea.
        Ha thieving internet blighters ! so I've been reading up a lot on this and came to the conclusion that 1 1/2in bj spacers should be good enough to take a bit of stress off the t bars to maintain a bit off flex when going off road
        basically i want to end up with 2in suspension lift 2in body lift and 33s I've just bought them 8j wheels with a 0 offset so I'm guessing i will need some spacers once i get 33s?
        Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-hil...item4cfb70c4e3 have found some spacers here, not our ones but they are justcas good.
          Yea i see them as well but i just liked the idea of solid plates rather than them as they looked abit like a school project lol that piece of steel that runs opposite the hole doesn't look to great to me but maybe I'm just being picky lol
          just found these tho

http://www.wellspacedout.co.uk/ball-...ers-10mm-steel
          Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Its the cv angle you have to watch more than anything else, a diff drop kit helps but defeats the aim of lifting for clearance, 1 1/2 as you say is more appropriate,
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

This is our old website , go to the parts page and down in the bottom right of the screen is a picture of our balljoint spacers, you might be able to get an engineering firm to knock a set or two up, if you give me a few weeks I might be able to machine a set up myself if you want
              www.outrageousoffroad.co.uk
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Its the cv angle you have to watch more than anything else, a diff drop kit helps but defeats the aim of lifting for clearance, 1 1/2 as you say is more appropriate,
                yes was keeping an eye on the cvs when adjusting the bars but the angle doesn't look to bad at the mo so should be ok so
                i think I'm gonna order 4 of these sets which will be 40mm or 1.57 inches which should be spot on then slacken off the bars to correct height oh then the tracking camber again lol
                what shocks would you recommend ?
                Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by glennyboy View Post
                  yes was keeping an eye on the cvs when adjusting the bars but the angle doesn't look to bad at the mo so should be ok so
                  i think I'm gonna order 4 of these sets which will be 40mm or 1.57 inches which should be spot on then slacken off the bars to correct height oh then the tracking camber again lol
                  what shocks would you recommend ?
                  I run rough country shocks, keep them standard size on the front because they are bolted between the top and bottom wishbones you will not get anything bigger in there that will give you full bump and droop without bottoming out.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

I run rough country shocks, keep them standard size on the front because they are bolted between the top and bottom wishbones you will not get anything bigger in there that will give you full bump and droop without bottoming out.
                    Ok didn't realise that, i was looking at the ones off roughtrax which are +2in all round ,
                    so ill keep standard size replacements on front and +2in rears or won't it matter that much on the back either ?
                    As for the 1.5in spacers I'm back offshore on tuesday for 2 weeks so if u do have the time to make a set up that would be great ! how much we looking at ?
                    Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Ok didn't realise that, roughtrax which are +2in all round ,
                      so ill keep standard size replacements on front and +2in rears or won't it matter that much on the back either ?
                      As for the 1.5in spacers I'm back offshore on tuesday for 2 weeks so if u do have the time to make a set up that would be great ! how much we looking at ?
                      Yea you can run +2 shocks on the rear with the +2 springs.As for the spacers I will see what I can sort out for you.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yea you can run +2 shocks on the rear with the +2 springs.As for the spacers I will see what I can sort out for you.
                        The shocks look quality will be getting some of those i think !
                        Spot on thanks for that you will have to give me a shout if you get time to fab them up !
                        don't think my misses is gonna appreciate the surf after all this i might need to get her a ladder ! lol
                        Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

The shocks look quality will be getting some of those i think !
                          Spot on thanks for that you will have to give me a shout if you get time to fab them up !
                          don't think my misses is gonna appreciate the surf after all this i might need to get her a ladder ! lol
                          Speak to Dave at lama4x4, he is a great bloke and he knows his stuff, he had to import my shocks from states special order because of the length , a few days later they were here.I run the performance 2.2 shocks.
                          Last edited by surfenstein; 16 January 2015, 22:22.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Speak to Dave at lama4x4, he is a great bloke and he knows his stuff, he had to import my shocks from states special order because of the length , a few days later they were here.I run the performance 2.2 shocks.
                            ok will do that next time I'm home , your surf looks smart by the way love the pics of the articulation lol thats just mad !!
                            think I've got the bug !
                            Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

ok will do that next time I'm home , your surf looks smart by the way love the pics of the articulation lol thats just mad !!
                              think I've got the bug !
                              Lol cheers, yep thats how the bug starts off, a small lift, new shocks, then springs, then tyres, then .........
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Lol cheers, yep thats how the bug starts off, a small lift, new shocks, then springs, then tyres, then .........
                                ha ha yea the bug is catching! , but nice to have something else to mess around with ,just finished my other little toy so now need something else to spend time and money on lol but don't tell the misses !
                                Attached Files
                                Go Hard Or Go Home

Comment

Working...
                                X