lift springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lift springs

What springs can I use on my saggy arsed '94 surf. I want to give it a bit of a lift as well. LC 80 rear springs will give it a bit I know. They way I understand it though is that they are a different diameter so wont seat properly. Anyone know of any others that will do the trick?
    Old enough to know better but then again.....

How about actual lift springs designed to fit an actual surf? Check roughtrax.
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by The Boo Crew View Post
      What springs can I use on my saggy arsed '94 surf. I want to give it a bit of a lift as well. LC 80 rear springs will give it a bit I know. They way I understand it though is that they are a different diameter so wont seat properly. Anyone know of any others that will do the trick?
      ShayneJ fitted some range rover springs there are/were some pics up in the general section I think?
      Originally posted by muddle View Post
      How about actual lift springs designed to fit an actual surf? Check roughtrax.
      How is the rebuild coming along bud?
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I am happy with my roughtrax springs after a long debate about LC springs. JUst be prepared to pay for shocks as well as I have ripped one of my standard ones out of the top mount.

Comment

I have some longer shock in my shed I think. What lift did the rangy springs give? my mate has a pair of 110 springs might be to long though. How do I search for the thread or shaynej's input to it as there are to many to sift through.

Comment

This is the thread that you're looking for, Dave.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...t=79793&page=2

I'm only just down the road from you. If I can help, or if you want to take a look at taller springs and a spacer, set up with taller dampers, give me a shout.
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Ah I see thats what I am after and RR springs are cheap. Just need to fix the brakes and zorst then I can have a do at the lift. Cheers for that I may well call on you

Comment

Working...
              X