New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking spot on their guys

top workmanship as usual! bet you cant wait it get it out and test it on and off road!
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

• Well at long Last Guys n Gals n apologies for the long Delay...
      A bit of minor fettering was needed (open out or elongate holes) paint shop although a freebee was time consuming + a bad turn of health so here it is ....
      dadaaahh !!!!! enjoy ...

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
      Attached Files
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Glad it's all fitted, looks good Jess.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Cheers Alan ...

Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Jess I fitted led indicators through the tube, why fit the old surf ones mate?
            Brian

Comment

• Don't worry Brian it's only temporary .... n as it's me daily driver a resistor is required, busy, busy, busy but looking at all the options regarding fitting the Led's

Buncefield Burner

Comment

• I have made a few more bumper options.

Another tube one with cranked top bar, smaller diameter lower tube and full plate infills ready for drilling out for spots, fog lamps and indicators

A TJM copy however this one has not had access cut into it for a winch yet.
                Still to settle on an indicator option. When I say copy I think mine is better as the small 45 degree bend on the top front face adds something I think the TJM is missing.

Last edited by yoshie; 26 October 2013, 15:09.
                Brian

Comment

• That is a work of art! .... I know a truck that will fit rather nicely!!

Comment

• Looks mint Brian, well done.
                    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

• Looks even more awesome on a truck!!

Brian is a Genius!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Yoshie, due to a referral from here I am now here to ask you more about these awesome custom tube bumpers. I was considering (price dependant) on sourcing and fitting similar bumpers on the front and rear of my Hilux. If this was something thatwould interest you?

Comment

• The TJM "Inspired" bumper looks lush!

Love it!

Out of interest, how much do these things weigh roughly?

I always wanted a winch bumper just like that, but have got a little preoccupied with performance recently...
                          More Lift.
                          More Tyres.
                          More Engine.

Comment

• Yoshie, was just getting around to emailing you but address is gone. Drop me an email jamesharte@gmail.com and I shall forward you the details.

Cheers

Comment

• This one has a 9mm thick face plate. This allows a winch to be fitted to the bumper before being mounted on the truck.

Brian

Comment

• Very impressive looking fabriction there Brian, but what I and probably most of us on here really want to see is your pickup project.

Comment

Working...
                                X