• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good.

Comment

• That is looking real good,well done.

Comment

• looking good there yoshie! like the front bumper! just got fit a winch in there now

im sure you will hgav everything done for the MoT ha! just have to work in your sleep!
        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

• Not this week, full of drambuie in the evening and laying in the sunshine all day. Home on the 29th and back at the truck then. Maybe Alan has done loads while I have been away. Aye right he says lol
          Last edited by yoshie; 24 May 2013, 21:19.
          Brian

Comment

• Bonnet scoop is all prepped for painting. Forgot to take a pic. Doh!

I'll post one tomorrow.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• What about a modern take on a thirty plus year old factory paint option?

Brian

Comment

• Oh please do, that looks brilliant!

Comment

• We used the pickup as a template to make a bumper for Jess, it has an 8mm winch plate, this is bolted directly to chassis at 4 points. The angle bars that go under the back make it super strong, you could climb on this bumper!

We packed it up 2 inch cause Jess has no lift on his truck, just to check fit, I think it looks pretty good.
                  Alan

Comment

• As you can see it's only tacked up at the moment but will be fully welded and then dressed, lick of satin black paint and it's good to go.
                    It's a doddle to fit as well, 8x10mm bolts.
                    Last edited by KERRSURF; 2 June 2013, 20:32.
                    Alan

Comment

• Alan

Comment

• Oh aye, scoop pics.

Sitting on my truck just to get pic.
                        Alan

Comment

• Might sound silly but looks good in my head, but how hard would it be to change the honeycomb in the scoop to slats to match the front grille? I think it would set it off!
                          well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by muddle View Post
                            Might sound silly but looks good in my head, but how hard would it be to change the honeycomb in the scoop to slats to match the front grille? I think it would set it off!
                            Honeycomb will be used on some of the bumper infills pal.
                            Brian

Comment

• I see! Ignore that crap then
                              well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

• Sounds good n Looking even better Brian / Alan ...
                                See ya Sat Guys ....

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to "T" is my Yota !!
                                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                                X