Service schedule. Oils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service schedule. Oils?

I've searched but not found what I'm looking for (apart from dead links )

I have a KZN130 and it's due a full service. What fluids need changing and when? I understand the engine oil needs doing every year or around 4000-5000 miles. I believe the auto box needs the fluid changing but I've also read about the diffs or something needing oil changing? This is my 1st 4x4 so go easy lol. My mum owned the car before me for 9 years and I'm pretty sure she's only ever had the engine and transmission fluid changed and never the diffs.

Thanks in advance.

Engine oil and filter every 5k miles.
    ATF only if it's brown/burnt smelling.
    Fuel filter every year or same time as the engine oil.
    Renew the diff oils if they still have the original oil in them, same goes for the transfercase.
    Radiator and cooling system flush whenever you feel like it really. Make sure the pipes leading to the rear heater are in good shape and not badly corroded or bunged up.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Engine oil and filter every 5k miles.
      ATF only if it's brown/burnt smelling.
      Fuel filter every year or same time as the engine oil.
      Renew the diff oils if they still have the original oil in them, same goes for the transfercase.
      Radiator and cooling system flush whenever you feel like it really. Make sure the pipes leading to the rear heater are in good shape and not badly corroded or bunged up.
      Brilliant, just the info I needed . Will Get it all done after Christmas along with the Cambelt. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X