ARB bushes (front)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARB bushes (front)

ARB being a three letter word, acronym or whatever, doesn't show in the search function so apologies for starting a new thread.

My front ARB bushes squeak. I know it's them because if I spray them with WD40 the squeak stops, then reappears a couple of days later (in this hot weather anyway). Apart from being annoying it's costing more in WD40 than it would to replace them.

Now the question (finally, I hear you all roar in unison), how easy is it to change them? Do I need to remove the ARB completely or is it a matter of undoing the brackets that hold the bushes, taking the old ones off and replacing with new ones? Do the bushes have a split in them to allow you to fit around the bar or do they slide on from the ends? You may have guessed that I'm not a mechanic but I'm reasonably adept at doing mechanical wotsit things once I know how.

Any tips would be gratefully received as would links to threads where it's already been covered.

If you bothered to read this far thank you. If you didn't, f@&ck off you b&5t4rd5, you won't be reading this so you won't take offence.

Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf-M-wMrWqk

Comment

They are all split. Throw them in the bin and use rubber.

Nev.

Comment

Nev, do you recommend genuine rubber over the Polyurethane types that RT sell?

Comment

Originally posted by Sylux View Post
          Nev, do you recommend genuine rubber over the Polyurethane types that RT sell?
          There's all sorts of polyurethane out there. Some are just ok, some are absolute crap. Nothing better than the genuine rubber.

Nev.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X