Problem whit heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem whit heater

Hello!! Ineed help!! I have one 2,4 TD 1993,and my car is ful whit steam vhen i open the heater in the car!!

Originally posted by steleat
    Hello!! Ineed help!! I have one 2,4 TD 1993,and my car is ful whit steam vhen i open the heater in the car!!
    Your heater matrix is bejiggered, keep it switched off and look around for one. If you post a heater matrix needed thread someone will have one theyll sell you at a reasonable price.

Sorry just seen where your from, you need a heater matrix, but its unlikely someone here will be able to post you one.
    Last edited by The Lang-Shankit Scunner; 13 November 2007, 17:10.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Yes it does sound like you need a new heater matrix, you can get one from your local Toyota dealer, but it won't be cheap.

Click on the links below to see what you need and the cost, I'm sure they will post them to you once they have recieved payment.

http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=16&cid=149&vid=969

http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=16&cid=149&vid=977
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Thanks you!! Can you tell my where is located thi parst in the car?? Maybe some picture because i have to change by mi self??

Cheers mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by steleat
          Thanks you!! Can you tell my where is located thi parst in the car?? Maybe some picture because i have to change by mi self??

Cheers mate!!
          Follow the steam mate, and just start takin things off, but someone may have pics for you in a while
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

ok,thanks again!!

Comment

Matrix is burried in the center of the dash. see pic 1
              You need to remove the whole dash to get at the center heater box and remove it as the matrix is enclosed in it and pipes go through the bulkhead.
              Top of matrix can be seen in the center picture - after top dash is removed.

Sorry I cant offer any more help as I am away on hol in a couple of hours till next week and will not have access to a computer.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by icsys; 15 November 2007, 23:29.
              Ian
              One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Cheers mate!! I already chance this matrix ! He take my two days to make it but succed ! Thanks for pictures!!! Is very hard hier to find a good mehcanic for japanesse car ......
                Last edited by steleat; 16 November 2007, 22:33.

Comment

good stuff mate, welcome to the forum.
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                  X