No announcement yet.

Help needed on 3rd Gen Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops, just noticed you said resilient not compliant.....I think I want compliant solo and resilient when towing, perhaps need to look at airbags aswell!!

Comment

Originally posted by lclascaris
      I use my Surf 99% on the road but I am planning a trip to the Moroccan desert next year, so I will be carrying more stuff. (No saggy arse wanted)
      When are you going to Morocco? I'm going there in March/April '07, with Trailmasters...

Comment

hmrc

just made entry;had first returns form for sept.will be sending them £9.40 of course,20lts veg used.do you have to send in recipts as well,with the returns form,any help please.:

Comment

Originally posted by grousekeeper
          just made entry;had first returns form for sept.will be sending them £9.40 of course,20lts veg used.do you have to send in recipts as well,with the returns form,any help please.:
          I haven't needed to, just the form and your cheque.

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by grousekeeper
            no you dont need to send receipts for what you use but it is handy to keep all your receipts and take a copy of the form before you send it back and attach the receipts to it for your own records
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              no you dont need to send receipts for what you use but it is handy to keep all your receipts and take a copy of the form before you send it back and attach the receipts to it for your own records
              I take a copy of the receipts, they tend to fade quickly

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                I take a copy of the receipts, they tend to fade quickly

Trev
                i never thought of that,but i think i will do when i get home later
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                  When are you going to Morocco? I'm going there in March/April '07, with Trailmasters...
                  Hello Rob, It won't be until later next year. I spoke to Trailmasters at a 4x4 show & they seem really good, so I will more than likely go with them aswell. I would like to hear how your trip goes. There is also a planned trip in 2008 for charity from London to Algeria which sounds good too, i'm trying to find out some more info. Regards Lewis

Comment

Working...
                  X