Parts for Front Suspension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce1067
    if you have the switch then when it is pressed a green light will come on on the dash on the bottom right to let you know it's on the hard setting.unless the shocks have been changed be for after market ones then the switch won't work

here is some info for you when you do your shocks/springs
    hope this is of some help for you
    http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/suspension.htm
    Thanks for the info Richard. Can't find any button that corresponds to your description. I have the idle up button, one below that [a round rocker switch with a small red LED in it] and thats it.

Thanks,

Shab.
    Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

Originally posted by Shab
      Thanks for the info Richard. Can't find any button that corresponds to your description. I have the idle up button, one below that [a round rocker switch with a small red LED in it] and thats it.

Thanks,

Shab.
      That where my switch for rear fog is.......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
        That where my switch for rear fog is.......

So on mine, that must be the switch for where the rear foglight WAS...
        Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

Originally posted by Shab

Thanks,

Shab.
          so do you get the the light on the dash illuminate for the hard/soft suspension when its pressed?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            so do you get the the light on the dash illuminate for the hard/soft suspension when its pressed?
            Actually, nothing seems to happen. No lights on the dash, no exterior light seems to come on...nothing except the LED in the switch itself.

Strange...
            Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

Working...
            X