No announcement yet.

should they sag so easily??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that, I'll check it out and get back to you if I don't understand it,.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      Hi,
      1/If fitting +2" HD coils to rear does this affect the front torsion bars,
      2/ and if so how are they adjusted,
      3/and would the +2" require any alteration to the brake hoses or any other under body bits and pieces?

1/ No
      2/ Stormforce gave you the link
      3/ Not really, but you can put a 1" spacer under the T-peice on the axle to relieve pressure on the rubber brake hose going down to the axle, or just fit a longer hose (Braided lines are better than just the rubber)
      Also fitting longer springs without adjusting the panhard rod pulls the axle over to one side slightly, its not much, and isn't really an issue after the springs have bedded in, but you can buy top mount lowering brackets for the rod, or cut, sleeve and weld the rod to the right length. You're better letting the springs settle for a while before doing this though, otherwise you'll center the axle on brand new springs, and then when they settle you'll be no better off than not doing it in the first place.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyboy
        This might be an odd question, but has anyone else had this trouble:

When my mrs or kids are in the back (seat not boot!!!!!) they complain of travel sickness! This is a fairly recent thing so I'm wondering if maybe it could be something to do with the springs not being at their best??? No comments on my driving please!!!!! The problem being that if I can't solve this then I'll have to get rid of my baby
        PROBLEM SOLVED!!! After approx 3 weeks of LC springs EVERYONE, YES, EVERYONE that complained of travel sickness in the back now feels comfortable. Well as comfortable. as you can when I'm driving!
        Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
        X