Windscreen Washer Woes - Sorted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreen Washer Woes - Sorted.

I had problems with the screen washers repeatedly blocking up. It wasn't the nozzles but the non return valve, which is inside a straight connector,on the offside of the T-piece on the drivers side. The non-return valve had clogged up with soap from cheap screenwash fluid and grit. A blast out with compressed air has sorted it for now but I will fit an inline filter.

Warning: The fibre glass sound proofing under the bonnet makes your hands itch like hell!
    It's only a hobby!

Warning: The fibre glass sound proofing under the bonnet makes your hands itch like hell![/QUOTE]

that'll be be the stuff that filled up with mud/water got too heavy and fell off onto the engine, was it important
    Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Originally posted by openback
      Warning: The fibre glass sound proofing under the bonnet makes your hands itch like hell!
      that'll be be the stuff that filled up with mud/water got too heavy and fell off onto the engine, was it important [/QUOTE]

Not really. Just helps damp the noise.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by openback
        that'll be be the stuff that filled up with mud/water got too heavy and fell off onto the engine, was it important [/QUOTE]

mine got left in bedfordshire after i washed it with a fire hose!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X