Drivers Door Electrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers Door Electrics

I have a 2.4TD Toyota Surf LN130 Series. Problem I have a break in the door harness wiring so now i have no electric Window control, door locking etc. Does anyone out there have a wiring diagram or reference chart to the various coloured cables present. This will cut down the time i spend finding the offending cable and insert a patch. I know the harness is at fault because if i push against the bellows in the door hinge area the electrics flicker on and off

Oh yes!

These are US though so their left is your right and vice versa.

Rich.

If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
      Oh yes!

These are US though so their left is your right and vice versa.

Rich.

Rich, Last time I was in America, their left and right were the same as mine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
        Rich, Last time I was in America, their left and right were the same as mine!!
        Nice one Pete, I knew someone would I just didn't know who
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

I had a problem after my windows were tinted.

In the end it was that the plugs had been forced on in the wrong orientation. (hard to explain really, kind of upside down/wrong way round.)

With them forced on they looked OK (fitted snug) and I only discovered they were wrong when I took one off to test for voltage and noticed there was more than one way to put it back..

Good luck.

Phil.

Comment

Working...
          X