fuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuses

hi guys iam after a bit of help my 4wd has stoped working and i hav checked all the vacuum pipes relay etc but i hav just found out there are fuses for the 4wd and another which is called guage fuse i think. can Anyone tell me were they are i hav looked in normal places and i cant find them.

Originally posted by fraser
    hi guys iam after a bit of help my 4wd has stoped working and i hav checked all the vacuum pipes relay etc but i hav just found out there are fuses for the 4wd and another which is called guage fuse i think. can Anyone tell me were they are i hav looked in normal places and i cant find them.
    the only fuses i know of are under the bonnet ,drivers footwell and i think behind the glove box there are some
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hard to say as we dont know your model. Fuses are usually in 3 places (on a second Gen) in the engine compartment in the drivers kick panel and behind the glovebox.
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

Sorry Guys Its A 2gen 2.4

Comment

There's an electronic control unit for the A.D.D. system behind the panel under the ashtray/cigar lighter. It may be faulty, or you've got a sticking solenoid somewhere in the ADD..
          You should still be able to engage 4WD with the short transfer lever.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/at...chmentid=10475

Comment

a.d.d fuse???

cheers vince but still cant find the fuse for the a.d.d system does any1 no were it is?

Comment

According to my U.S./Canadian manual for the 4runner, the engine fuse is No.1 and the gauge fuse is No.5. both are in the fuse box behind the panel next to the throttle pedal.

Comment

cheers vince but still cant find the fuse for the a.d.d system does any1 no were it is?
                Try these
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                X