v8 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a straight 6 isn't it?

Heard of a few warped head probs with them in older Supras, but that may have been the turbo version.

I'm sure Karma Supra can advise!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

There is also a guy called eurorunner. He is not on here much but I got his AFM when I blew mine up. I know he put a supra engine in his so he might be worth trying to get in contact with.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...&highlight=afm

Comment

Well i'am picking the engine up tomorrow. Would anybody be interested if i started a post of the project with pictures of all the cockups and i'am sure i will be asking plenty of questions along the way

P.S will probably have plenty of spairs left over
        Last edited by Tiger; 3 November 2007, 21:55.
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

A company called Milner Conversions who used to do conversions for Rover V8 to Toyota gearboxes, not sure if they are still around, but it was an idea i was looking at when my head gaskets went on my V6 a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger
            Well i'am picking the engine up tomorrow. Would anybody be interested if i started a post of the project with pictures of all the cockups and i'am sure i will be asking plenty of questions along the way

P.S will probably have plenty of spairs left over

please

Comment

Originally posted by MadGutts
              A company called Milner Conversions who used to do conversions for Rover V8 to Toyota gearboxes, not sure if they are still around, but it was an idea i was looking at when my head gaskets went on my V6 a few years ago.

Sounds good worth a try, been away for a while havn't had chance to do anything yet, looks like i will be doing it over christmas
              www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Cheapest on the net for new parts as far as I can tell..

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/lasupertrux...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

regards Nigel
                Monster trucks, BIG,Loud,Fast, What's not to like?

Comment

Working...
                X