• Show
Clear All

HE's in L A. USA
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

V-6 Engine

Hi if yours is still running spend the money on a rebuild.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

V6 engine!!!

No engine is not worth it,too far gone...

Comment

If you scrap it let me know please, there are some bits I could do with
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

parts

SAME HERE
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

V6 engine!!!

Yes I will. The heads are reconned and everything else is ok. Ironically I have never encountered the heads to be unserviceable on a 3VZ-E. I have rebuilt countless numbers of these engines and heads are always good!

Comment

http://www.engineconversions.co.uk/toyota.html

cheap kit for mating the v8 to lux box if you need a rover v8 engine call me and ill sort it out 430494
                good luck
                ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

Found somewere nice and snug to tuck it up. Fed up off working outside. Am now going to completly strip and poss bore out a bit. I'm like the Million dollar man (we can rebuild it). Tell you what though I could do with a complete back window mech as i have stripped mine down and it's as rust as F*$K.

Any clues on were i can get one.

Comment

Originally posted by MAD MANXMAN
                    Found somewere nice and snug to tuck it up. Fed up off working outside. Am now going to completly strip and poss bore out a bit. I'm like the Million dollar man (we can rebuild it). Tell you what though I could do with a complete back window mech as i have stripped mine down and it's as rust as F*$K.

Any clues on were i can get one.
                    Think you'll find the motor is the same as used in the doors on Toyota Corolla etc.
                    Think you need the passenger side unit but do a search on here as it's a common problem.
                    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
                      Think you'll find the motor is the same as used in the doors on Toyota Corolla etc.
                      Think you need the passenger side unit but do a search on here as it's a common problem.
                      Hi Geoff how did you get on with the motor any takers.
                      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                      X