yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for it...A lot of advice will be required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jameswallace View Post
    Is the truck complete?
    Nope, the head was gone, so engine is partly stripped. some bits sold on to others. Have all front trim as this would have gone back on. I was getting it ready to lift the old block and gearbox out.
    Then other things come up and I haven't got time to do it now, plus winter is on its way again.

Comment

Hiya did you sell the Lexus then :-)

Comment

Originally posted by N.robo View Post
        Hiya did you sell the Lexus then :-)
        Not yet, not got round to advertising it yet. Road tax ran out End of Nov etc. Just looking at best place to advertise it as a project or drift car.

Comment

Hi was it on the road then and running ;-) what sort of price you looking for it also have you any other bits you had bought to do the lexurf conversion that you wanted to sell thankyou.:-)

Comment

Originally posted by N.robo View Post
            Hi was it on the road then and running ;-) what sort of price you looking for it also have you any other bits you had bought to do the lexurf conversion that you wanted to sell thankyou.:-)
            Was running fine. MOT threw up advisories on rear wheel bearings. I think the nearside front brake caliper is sticking since it has been stood. But if your stripping it that won't matter. Was going to advertise the whole car (Soarer) at 750 or nearest offer.
            No other bits bought for the conversion as yet. Was going to strip engine and tranny out onto stands then buy the bits as the project moved forward. Which it hasn't. Now bought a Saab Aero and need to clear the drive.

Comment

Soarer sold. Gone. History.

Comment

you breaking this now?
                [B][FONT="Impact"]Cut my way in...weld my way out![/FONT][/B]

Comment

Not breaking, sold the whole car as a runner to someone else.

Comment

Tyres

Originally posted by Sparkie67 View Post
                    Not yet, not got round to advertising it yet. Road tax ran out End of Nov etc. Just looking at best place to advertise it as a project or drift car.
                    How much are you wanting for the wheels? What offset are they?What tyres are you running?

Comment

I take it you mean the wheels on the Surf? Will have a look for you and post some pics. Will advertise other bits in the correct section.

Comment

Yeah I meant the rims.

Comment

Working...
                        X