yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lexurf VI.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tintin
    replied
    Vince, if this link works go thru the pics til you gat to the engine!!
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

    Al

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
    Dunno if you've seen these yet?

    Ideal for your front end flip project!!

    Yeah I saw those, Leon bought them for a retractable TV unit he was building if I remember correctly.
    I'm going to use some Landcruiser tailgate gas struts, keeping it 'simple'.

    Leave a comment:


  • an1mal_69
    replied
    Vince..

    Dunno if you've seen these yet?

    Ideal for your front end flip project!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Predictable Bob
    replied


    Bwaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

    I've just sent that to my youngest - he's studying Law ...


    Leave a comment:


  • tintin
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    I suggest googling Arkell vs pressdram...

    Leave a comment:


  • tintin
    replied
    Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Why...yes i do!...trebles all round!
    Think your location is getting to you, used to be strictly coffee!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Do I understand you to refer me to the reponse given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram?
    Why...yes i do!...trebles all round!

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Oh goody...this place is getting like private eye!.
    Do I understand you to refer me to the reponse given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram?

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    The usual writ is in the post...
    Oh goody...this place is getting like private eye!.

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    I have heard this about lawyers...some sort of freudian thing i suppose.
    The usual writ is in the post...

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    i had a sheep sat on my "special area" for 6 months or so.
    I left as it did'nt want tounges when kissing. I
    love a bit of buggeration.
    I have heard this about lawyers...some sort of freudian thing i suppose.

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    hehe!! love that film.
    Autosol is good for polishing plastic light lenses too.

    By the way, how long has this Surf sat idle at your place? Or to put it another way, when was the last time the sliding joint saw the business end of a grease gun??
    Went to fit the rear propshaft back on today and the sliding joint was stuck so I couldn't extend it. (2" bodylift and transfercase higher up now)
    I had to knock it apart, (yes I marked it first Tony) give it a rub over with some Emery cloth and grease it up, slides in and out nice and smooth now.
    Oh dear. I suppose it sat for 6 months or so.
    I left the sheep in charge of it. I will have strong words with them.
    Hope it wasn't too much of a buggeration.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    hehe!! love that film.
    Autosol is good for polishing plastic light lenses too.

    By the way, how long has this Surf sat idle at your place? Or to put it another way, when was the last time the sliding joint saw the business end of a grease gun??
    Went to fit the rear propshaft back on today and the sliding joint was stuck so I couldn't extend it. (2" bodylift and transfercase higher up now)
    I had to knock it apart, (yes I marked it first Tony) give it a rub over with some Emery cloth and grease it up, slides in and out nice and smooth now.

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    I've used black shoe polish in the past to bring back the black, just apply as you would to your shoes.
    Works with tyres too. (once they've been washed)
    Gets them through scrutineering too - at least according to the World's Fastest Indian...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X