yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lexurf VI.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GBV8
    replied
    Hey Vince, is that what I think it is in the background of the fuel tank pic?
    Last edited by GBV8; 28 May 2011, 13:41.

    Leave a comment:


  • Karma Supra
    replied
    Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    How do you secure the fuel pumps in the tank?
    I was going to ask the same thing, I assume the diesel tank is very different and doesn't have the handy mounting points for a pump...

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Scrubbed, sprayed and laquered plus a Walbro fuel pump, capable of pumping 255 litres of unleaded per hour installed.....(Good for up to 450bhp!)

    Video of the engine running tomorrow with no exhaust! (it was too late in the day to fire it up earlier)
    Oh my! Fingers crossed for the moment of truth... I really can't wait to see the moment of truth. And hear it

    Leave a comment:


  • Albannach
    replied
    How do you secure the fuel pumps in the tank?

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Scrubbed, sprayed and laquered plus a Walbro fuel pump, capable of pumping 255 litres of unleaded per hour installed.....(Good for up to 450bhp!)



    Video of the engine running tomorrow with no exhaust! (it was too late in the day to fire it up earlier)

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    I'm just surprised you're home for such a long tine Andy!

    And Henry...I'm feeling a frission of excitement too, and it's not my leaky bladder. When I got mine, I discovered one of my greatest pleasures, is starting it, with a bit of throttle, under a petrol station canopy. Your opportunity to do this in petrol stations, is a very regular occurence.
    I expect I am going to become something of a troll, searching out echoey dark places to start up (perhaps using the remote start feature thrown in purely for devilment by Vince... ) - petrol station canopies, bridges, the porches of old people's homes... Also having to go to work at silly o'clock in the morning won't be nearly so bad if I know that every neighbour within a five mile radius is now awake, and indeed has been shaken clean out of their beds...

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    I have been, I'll have worked 12 shifts between the two holidays...
    I went 12 weeks ago, or ...1000 odd hours work ago

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    I'm just surprised you're home for such a long tine Andy!

    And Henry...I'm feeling a frission of excitement too, and it's not my leaky bladder. When I got mine, I discovered one of my greatest pleasures, is starting it, with a bit of throttle, under a petrol station canopy. Your opportunity to do this in petrol stations, is a very regular occurence.

    Leave a comment:


  • Albannach
    replied
    I have been, I'll have worked 12 shifts between the two holidays...

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Anyway you've just been on holiday! Do some work!

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    I go on holiday on the 4th of June too...

    Anyway no holiday for me - I have been stuck in the office until after 11pm the last few nights, and all set to continue for the foreseeable future. General state of tiredness not helped by the fact that at 5.30am I immediately snap awake in case "night owl" Vince has sneaked some photos on overnight...

    Leave a comment:


  • Albannach
    replied
    I go on holiday on the 4th of June too...

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Is it all getting too much twinkle...I remember that...anticipation so profound, you could taste it!
    A week and a bit to go, and the Tena factory is running through the night to try and keep up with demand...
    I am like a 5 year old in the week before Christmas...

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    Is it all getting too much twinkle...I remember that...anticipation so profound, you could taste it!

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X