Lexurf VI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats pretty cool!

It has also got me thinking of sickeninly pointless but geekishly pleasing uses for spare alarm remote auxillary uses.... well we can't exactly use a boot popper with our spare wheels...

But remote bonnet open followed by remote (V8) start... that's cool! just needs some kinf od sping "helper" to start it off

Am I being silly now? lol
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

• A few things;
      1. That front end looks seriously mean! Sit in the middle lane with that all you can see in your mirror you f%£%^$!!! The vent choice was inspired - I wish I could take the credit!
      2. I can't believe I was worried that that carbon and silver air filter would be too bling - it is the least shiny thing in there!!! Looks good doesn't it?!
      3. There is no other man alive who would have gone to the trouble of putting s/s dome nuts (polished to boot!) on the strut brackets. That is reason #279 (out of #438 and counting) why your work is so special. Perfectionism doesn't do it justice. And this is perfect.
      4. I can't believe you just teased me with the sight of that grille on the vid and didn't post a pic. I reckon my wife has paid you, 'cos she knows I get up at 6am in the hope of seeing more pics and end up letting the dog out; tidying up; doing the washing; etc etc...
      Just in love with it all. Thank you very much indeed.

Oh, and Gra, a race? Are you serious?
      a) that carbon airfilter gives me an extra 8bhp (ebay said so); and
      b) this is going on my mantlepiece - driving it would be sacrilege...

Comment

• Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
        .............................. ...................
        4. I can't believe you just teased me with the sight of that grille on the vid and didn't post a pic.
        Sorry old bean.

These OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Sorry old bean.

These OK?

Comment

• Thats a real fine surf Henry. I just marvel, at how different they all are. Vince gave mine thw "70's hot rod" look...and im regularly feeling like pimping my biatch...
            My point, is that i think vince has a secret brain thought stealer, and nicks your brainwaves, to get something sorted for each owner.
            Either that, or i really have to stop sniffing the sewage...
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              Thats a real fine surf Henry. I just marvel, at how different they all are. Vince gave mine thw "70's hot rod" look...and im regularly feeling like pimping my biatch...
              My point, is that i think vince has a secret brain thought stealer, and nicks your brainwaves, to get something sorted for each owner.
              Either that, or i really have to stop sniffing the sewage...
              It's bizarre how he does exactly what you would have asked him to do if only you had thought of it isn't it?! I have loved all of them in different ways, but this one is exactly right for what I wanted

And you are not the only one who has been sniffing the sewage! Hysteria has taken over! I'm going to shelter in here with all these luscious pics!

Comment

• I might just go call on Brian a bit later, he's staying up the road this weekend. He's a smashing bloke...just always says whats on his mind. I take your point though, much safer in here!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• That wasn't meant to be an attack on Brian or anyone else personally. Everyone is entitled to their views!
                  This thread is strictly limited to Vince admiration and drooling!

Comment

• Wellt hats just fine and dandy. Im not dribbling over vince though, that seems a bit pervy to me.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• We should have another Lexurf thread just a thread with a couple of pics of each one. I lost track of them when I "went away" for a bit.
                      More Lift.
                      More Tyres.
                      More Engine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                        We should have another Lexurf thread just a thread with a couple of pics of each one. I lost track of them when I "went away" for a bit.
                        I think that is a great idea. I always used to spend hours trawling through Gra's thread trying to find e.g. a pic which I thought was on page 47 but which was actually on p43! I am collating all the Lexurf VI pics and will post them up together in a pics thread - hopefully the others won't mind if I collate the pics from their threads too?
                        Would be interesting to see the changes over time and see how the different options etc compare...

Comment

• Ooh, I'll have to do some arty ones then.

Comment

• So I have stuck up some pic threads. I can't find any pics of Lexurf I or III - do you have any Vince or 3 Lions?
                            Also, there are not many of the whole trucks finished...
                            Putting those threads remind me how awesome the previous ones were. While I love the black and silver effect, I aslo love some of the earlier colour versions... It is amazing what a different overall effect you get.
                            Anyway if anyone has any more pics, then I will drop them into the pic threads so that all the pics are at the start of the threads if people want to look for them/drool at them etc...

Comment

• Nice touch Henry ...
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

• All I have of Lexurf III....(Let me know when you've saved them and I can delete this post.

Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 15 May 2011, 14:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X