No announcement yet.

3.0 turbo flange needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to update anyone that's interested, I am having some turbo dump pipe flanges made in 12mm stainless, if anyone wants one let me know and I will get done same time, £35 delivered to your door.
    The elbow is the most restrictive part in the exhaust system, I measured mine and came out at 1 3/4 inch max!
    And the 3 inch dump pipes are not available off the shelf, as far as I know in the UK, only down under.
    I will put order in the next couple of days, so if anyone wants one let me know.

John

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyboy View Post
      Just to update anyone that's interested, I am having some turbo dump pipe flanges made in 12mm stainless, if anyone wants one let me know and I will get done same time, £35 delivered to your door.
      The elbow is the most restrictive part in the exhaust system, I measured mine and came out at 1 3/4 inch max!
      And the 3 inch dump pipes are not available off the shelf, as far as I know in the UK, only down under.
      I will put order in the next couple of days, so if anyone wants one let me know.

John
      Hi. Could you fire me an email with a price for a complete unit? 2.5" or 3", I assume it would then bolt to my standard system? Atleast until I get something else sorted for that. Cheers.
      Ryan, patsy470.bhp@googlemail.com

Comment

Originally posted by 520ft/lbs-roadeater View Post
        Hi. Could you fire me an email with a price for a complete unit? 2.5" or 3", I assume it would then bolt to my standard system? Atleast until I get something else sorted for that. Cheers.
        Ryan, patsy470.bhp@googlemail.com

Hi Ryan, I will be making for my hilux, it will be 3 inch stainless and v band fittings so Wont be compatable with a stock system, thats not to say it can't be done tho. Let me see how mine goes and il let you know.
        Have you ever taken the elbow off, the two nuts nearest the head , top one is ok but the bottom one is a fooker, I bought a 3/8 drive 360 degree head was the only way, just so you know in advance.

John

Comment

Hi Ryan, I will be making for my hilux, it will be 3 inch stainless and v band fittings so Wont be compatable with a stock system, thats not to say it can't be done tho. Let me see how mine goes and il let you know.
          Have you ever taken the elbow off, the two nuts nearest the head , top one is ok but the bottom one is a fooker, I bought a 3/8 drive 360 degree head was the only way, just so you know in advance.

John
          Never took the actual dump pipe off no. But love a wee challenge! Cheers. Give me an email to let me know.

Thanks
          Ryan

Comment

would you do a 3" reduced to the factory size on the Kzn130?
            this is the only bit i dont have in stainless steel.
            thanks
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
              would you do a 3" reduced to the factory size on the Kzn130?
              this is the only bit i dont have in stainless steel.
              thanks
              It can be done I'm going 3 inch to the back or out the side not decided yet, the elbow is the tricky bit tho as the pipe has to be crushed slightly and how tight it has to be.
              I'm surprised there's not a bigger demand for these as the standard one is so restrictive, and they hard to get hold of.
              I have some flanges on there way to me.
              I will let you know how mine turns out.

Comment

It can be done I'm going 3 inch to the back or out the side not decided yet, the elbow is the tricky bit tho as the pipe has to be crushed slightly and how tight it has to be.
                I'm surprised there's not a bigger demand for these as the standard one is so restrictive, and they hard to get hold of.
                I have some flanges on there way to me.
                I will let you know how mine turns out.
                Cool, show us some pics when u done, and how it feels to drive with it on
                the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Working...
                X