3.0 turbo flange needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 turbo flange needed

Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK or anywhere so I can make my new exhaust.

Flange

I have a down pipe going elcheapo if your intertested..

Comment

Yer mate, what's the condition of the flange. Is it nice and solid? What sort of bunt you looking at?

Comment

Its solid, I bought it for the flange my self but the flange is different on my KZJ70 Land Cruiser. Its really in good shop, its not krusty of flakey nice and solid.

£15 quid if your interested. I'm from Halifax

Comment

Sounds ok to me fella, is that 15 posted? What's your PayPal addy mate?

Comment

I have not taken my downtime off yet, but correct me if I'm wrong, but the downpipe doesn't bolt to the turbo, there is another pipe eg turbo elbow/dump pipe that bolts up to the turbo, it's that one that I need, or the flange.
            I have an old supra ct26 elbow, just wondered if that might be of any use...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyboy View Post
              I have not taken my downtime off yet, but correct me if I'm wrong, but the downpipe doesn't bolt to the turbo, there is another pipe eg turbo elbow/dump pipe that bolts up to the turbo, it's that one that I need, or the flange.
              I have an old supra ct26 elbow, just wondered if that might be of any use...
              The down pipe bolts direct to the turbo mAnifold.

I was looking for £15 collected. I can package if you want to arrange your own courier.

Comment

I need the flange that bolts to the turbo

Comment

I need the flange that bolts to the turbo
                  When I had a new exhaust made they cut the old flange off your existing down pipe providing its not too crusty.

This down pipe is off a 3.0TD Surf and is in excellent condition.

Comment

This is what I need to make, cause this place just charges too much, but I need to get hold of a flange that bolts to the turbo from somewhere..

http://www.eng-tek.com.au/product_in...roducts_id=222

Comment

There seems to be no where to source stainless/mild turbo elbows (dump pipe known down under) in the UK.
                      I am going to knock myself up a 3 inch mild downpipe/ elbow and out the side just in front of rear wheel.
                      I am a welder by trade by the way so it won't be a bodge job, but need somewhere the stamp me out the ct12 flanges, if needed I can make so downpipe can bolt to existing system.

If there's any demand for these leg me know and I will put up some pics next week of the finished elbow/downpipe.

John

Comment

I think I have the piece you're after mate. It was off a Landcruiser though but off the 1KZT-E engine so I would assume the flange would be exactly the same, correct?

Comment

Thank mate but I have emailed a cad cutting guy and waiting for him to get back to me, if he can cut a few for me from stainless then it makes life easier for me.
                          I will let you know tho cheers

John

Comment

This is what I need to make, cause this place just charges too much, but I need to get hold of a flange that bolts to the turbo from somewhere..

http://www.eng-tek.com.au/product_in...roducts_id=222
                            I don't know where they get that price from! You could get one custom made by a fabricator for less than £100. If you could cut and weld it yourself, the materials would be about £20./£30.
                            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Have a word with webbo - I'm sure he could get one sorted.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...tainless+laser

Comment

Working...
                              X