anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody

hallo my fellow surfers just changed seals on my kzn 130 3ltr power steering pump cog & 2 bolts system and it don't work .YYY is this :tired

hallo are you saying the steering doesnt work or is very stiff?
    theres most likely air in the system so you need to jack both front wheels off the ground with the engine switched off turn the steering wheel from lock to lock about 20 times to expel any air in the fluid and then top up if necessary.

Comment

lol, huh?

As Vince said, it'll take just a little longer than you think is right, and start to think you've done something wrong, to get all the air out.

Keep turning that wheel!!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        theres most likely air in the system so you need to jack both front wheels off the ground with the engine switched off turn the steering wheel from lock to lock about 20 times to expel any air in the fluid and then top up if necessary.
        when engine is running it spits fluid out of bottle and pump doesn't make a noise.so ya think its only air me old "bushwhacker" Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          lol, huh?

As Vince said, it'll take just a little longer than you think is right, and start to think you've done something wrong, to get all the air out.

Keep turning that wheel!!
          Cheers tonyn

Comment

ILL put it back 2gether again on monday, thought i was going mad. Getting good at taking pump on off on off

Comment

Working...
            X