Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Window Problem _ Yet again

Hi there

I have searched the forum for these symptoms but I have not seen them. I apologise therefore for any repetition if I have missed them.

Rear window worked fine both up and down. Put window up, Drove a mile, went to put window down, nothing. When I press up the relay clicks and the engine labours slightly so I know it's drawing current. However no relay click when I press down and no engine labouring. Does this sound like a relay, wiring or motor problem? Wiper is fully parked and window lock switch is off.

If it is a relay problem, since I cannot get the window down, how do I get access to the control unit to change the relays. Similarly how do I get the tailgate down to gain access to the motor for testing.

All the best

Richard

check my post on rear window problem but i would check your wiring just at bottom of boot passenger side, should be in a black plastic conduit. like many who will post in here it might be the relays which is in the rear passenger side next to the compartment cover but you will need to remove the side panel.7

regards me

Comment

Working...
    X