Which model do I want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surf-wannabe
    A-ha... are you saying the gap should be similar to the front arch one?
    Well personally I wouldn't expect it to be less..........
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

on 15" rims the gap should be from the lip of the rim to the wheel arch about 13" if i remember correctly
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Tha back of the truck is sitting slightly lower as the rear springs have gone a bit soft. As soon as you put a load in there, it'll be dragging its ass on the floor! (Most Surf owners have been victims some time during ownership)Nothing to be scared of like I said, but it might be useful bargaining chip if you go and look at it.

The other one *I think* is a member's old truck. Just have a chat with him about it before deciding to buy. Not necessarily bad news.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Guys, your knowledge is quite something.... Feels like I'm never gonna get one (hilux, that is...) I want to just be able to buy one that's fine all around.

Comment

Guys, your knowledge is quite something.... Feels like I'm never gonna get one (hilux, that is...) I want to just be able to buy one that's fine all around.
            Have a chat with Hilux on here as he normally has the odd truck or 2 for sale.
            You will soon find the one for you.i test drove 1 4 years ago but couldn't getthat surf at the time and it took me 6 months of owning a frontera until i was able to find the one i wanted
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Many thanks again, will have to keep lookingh, I think. I'm upset now... good night!

Comment

Working...
              X