vibration and loud dronning noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

Just back from tyre shop had full wheel alignment and balance needed balance alignment was fine.

Now during the blance 2 of the tyres BF goodrich A/Ts appeared to be out of shape on close inspection they were and from the same side of the surf (strange). Anyway the tyre man contacted his suppliers as all 4 tyres were new at the end of May, all 4 tyres were then replaced FREE of charge.

End result one back to normal surf and a very happy owner.

Once again thanks again to all of you who offered advice and help.

Oh and as its all most time for an fluid change I will take your advice about the diff oil too.

Cheers

Comment

Great customer service.

You will get faults in anything, sometimes it pays to buy good stuff with decent manufacturer back up.

Originally posted by mystery
      Hi All

Just back from tyre shop had full wheel alignment and balance needed balance alignment was fine.

Now during the blance 2 of the tyres BF goodrich A/Ts appeared to be out of shape on close inspection they were and from the same side of the surf (strange). Anyway the tyre man contacted his suppliers as all 4 tyres were new at the end of May, all 4 tyres were then replaced FREE of charge.

End result one back to normal surf and a very happy owner.

Once again thanks again to all of you who offered advice and help.

Oh and as its all most time for an fluid change I will take your advice about the diff oil too.

Cheers
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yay! 10 points for me!

Comment

Working...
        X