X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burble, burble, burble ...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

The clumsy roofers have managed to knock my sky dish thus leaving me with no telly till the 14th of feb. This thread however more than makes up for it

I just hope the op doesn't get the spanish archer before then or I might have to read a book or talk to folk instead.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by phils scooby View Post
        i dont need uprated springs on at all the land cruiser sits the same way. when towin.
        Did you actually look at the photo you posted?

That truck is more on its arse than the Greek economy.

Comment

the k seal
          What !!
          "K" seal that says it all .............
          Your on the wrong forum n "K Y" is jelly !!

10+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

i dont need uprated springs on at all the land cruiser sits the same way. when towin.
            I'd guess that it is actually riding on the bump stops and the springs are doing nothing.

You shouldn't be allowed on the road if that is the case.

Nev

Comment

childish remarks

I like this site for valuable help on problems with the surf but some grown men act like bored little kids. If someone wants help, answer them as adults not little spoilt children!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mountain_man View Post
                I like this site for valuable help on problems with the surf but some grown men act like bored little kids. If someone wants help, answer them as adults not little spoilt children!!!!!
                Where are the childish remarks? The OP has had nothing except helpful and truthful comments.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by mountain_man View Post
                  The OP had the questions answered.

If you had seen any of Thrifty and My posts you would realise that we "may" have had in the past a slight difference of opinion ,hence my quoting of Thrifty's post was sprinkled with smilie emoticons,as opposed to flames or angry ones.

Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                  X