Rear Seats (silly Question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    Tis right - he gave me a new oil filer an all - didn't add the fact he had almost destroyed the old one tring to get it off and failed and 2 diff bolts were missin an others were loose (that's where the blo@dy vibration through the truck when ya hit 50 was comin from) Ooo sorry - carried away there - just annoys me when peeps don't do the simpe things to look after um.
    Off soap box now
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
      Ooo sorry - carried away there - just annoys me when peeps don't do the simpe things to look after um.
      Off soap box now
      Know what you mean. I really could murder people who can't be arsed to do a job properly. Shouldn't touch things if they ain't gonna' do 'em right. There's no excuse for sloppiness.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Know what you mean. I really could murder people who can't be arsed to do a job properly. Shouldn't touch things if they ain't gonna' do 'em right. There's no excuse for sloppiness.
        Exactly - god dam muppet. Suprised the poor thing lasted his ownership - goes to show how much abuse they can take an still keep running. A credit to um.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Update

Put your hand down the back between the seatbelts. There's a small fabric loop. Pull it to release the seat catch.

Got to work this morning dumped doors off, found seat lift up straps (easy when you know how and its day light,) also found the crank handles for lowering the spare down and the missing jack would never have thought to look there so thanks to all for your input.

Bad Boy
          May the skin of your arse never cover a banjo

Comment

never even knew there was a space under the seats for the jack n stuff! know where im going next
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i found a toyota brown bottle jack and a massive metal rod - the handle. thats all there was.
              there is a nice leather roll pouch in the side rear compartment thats empty...
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                there is a nice leather roll pouch in the side rear compartment thats empty...
                I got one full of tools. No! you can't have it.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
                  I got one full of tools. No! you can't have it.

Nev

Comment

haha what if i say pretty please!?

well its not completely empty. i got that chock thingy, and a couple of metal bars that match the colour of the jack handle but no idea what they are for.. unless its the underslung tyre release thingy but my tyre is bolted to the rear door.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

They form the jack handle & a handle for winding down the spare
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                      X