Rear Seats (silly Question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Seats (silly Question)

As you can see I am a newbie surf owner , went over to parents house tonight to pick up some old internal doors , I can see how to lower the back of the seats down, but try as I might I could not see how to lift up the lower portion so I could create a flat bed, had to rest on half pushed forward seats (not good).

My excuse is light was fading and could not see any secert gizmo gadget type james bond ejector lever.

Yes I know I need to order owners manual so I dont post silly questions.

Help appreciated.

Regards
    Rod (bad boy)
    May the skin of your arse never cover a banjo

Put your hand down the back between the seatbelts. There's a small fabric loop. Pull it to release the seat catch.
    Mike G

Comment

one for each side....
      dinna say eh?....say fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Boy
        No need to order one.

http://forums.bauchan.org/fusion/downloads.php?cat_id=8

Comment

Thank You

Tallyman, That was very quick.

Feel like an idiot now (lol) I will have a good look in the morning when I dump the doors at work.

Help appreciated

Regards

Rod

Comment

Cheers all

Leo's Dad thanks for that.

MattF , thank you for the link.

Cheers Guys.

Happy Surfing

Bad Boy

Comment

As you can see I am a newbie surf owner , went over to parents house tonight to pick up some old internal doors , I can see how to lower the back of the seats down, but try as I might I could not see how to lift up the lower portion so I could create a flat bed, had to rest on half pushed forward seats (not good).

My excuse is light was fading and could not see any secert gizmo gadget type james bond ejector lever.

Help appreciated.

Regards
              Rod (bad boy)

Pull the bit ya sit on up towards the front seats first then fold down the backs ya might be lucky enough (like me) to find a ya jack while you're there
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I Hope So

Bibs I do hope so as mine is missing along with a missing crank down extension handle so that might be there as well, on the case for a replacement thro parts for sale on this site. (great site love it so helpful )

Regards

Bad Boy

Comment

Bibs I do hope so as mine is missing along with a missing crank down extension handle so that might be there as well, on the case for a replacement thro parts for sale on this site. (great site love it so helpful )

Regards

Bad Boy
                  They're both there. Handle is clipped in underneath the seats, and the jack is underneath a flap under the nearside seat.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    They're both there. Handle is clipped in underneath the seats, and the jack is underneath a flap under the nearside seat.
                    Mine is brand new - looks like taint ever been used. Bonus as most have bits missing ( apparantly )

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                      Mine is brand new - looks like taint ever been used. Bonus as most have bits missing ( apparantly )
                      It tends to be a gamble as to what parts are there and which not. Tool rolls are the favourite for disappearing.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                        It tends to be a gamble as to what parts are there and which not. Tool rolls are the favourite for disappearing.
                        Yeah - I have the original key fob thing offa the guy I bought it from -shame he didn't think to look after the truk as much as the keyring

Comment

Originally Posted by MattF

Tool Roll I do have what are the flat black plate things in there , I was guessing they weresome sort of jack plates for jacking points, will advise u all if jack and spindle extension is lurking underneath awaiting some fresh air after being hidden away for so long ( I hope)

Comment

Tool Roll I do have what are the flat black plate things in there , I was guessing they weresome sort of jack plates for jacking points,
                            The single flat'ish plate is the plate for the wheel centre caps. The three piece plate that's hinged is a wheel chock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                              Yeah - I have the original key fob thing offa the guy I bought it from -shame he didn't think to look after the truk as much as the keyring

Comment

Working...
                              X