Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    What does:

and loads of rusty tools of absolutely no use.

mean exactly? Just out of curiosity, you understand.
    what were really cheap saws in their day - now completely rusted with snapped handles, there was 3 like this, broken ratchets, snapped/rusted sockets (few ok, kept them), lots of broken/bent screwdrivers, sh1te old trolley jack that should have been thrown away 10 years ago for safety sake, a shovel with no handle??? a vintage argos electric strimmer - knackered, and it's matching lawnmower - even more knackered. 2 old car jacks, you know the ones you get in old fords. just lots of old rubbish that ordinary people would throw in the bin, but my dad keeps everything. it's an illness.

oh, a role of old lino that was in the kitchen about 15 years ago.

it's all in a hippo bag now! along with a living room full of vinyl wood effect flooring.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      what were really cheap saws in their day - now completely rusted with snapped handles, there was 3 like this, broken ratchets, snapped/rusted sockets (few ok, kept them), lots of broken/bent screwdrivers, sh1te old trolley jack that should have been thrown away 10 years ago for safety sake, a shovel with no handle??? a vintage argos electric strimmer - knackered, and it's matching lawnmower - even more knackered. 2 old car jacks, you know the ones you get in old fords. just lots of old rubbish that ordinary people would throw in the bin, but my dad keeps everything. it's an illness.
      ok you got me. that is a pile of old sh1te!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
      X