No announcement yet.

Paranoid. Indulge me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did that when I got home from work tonight.

Topped it up a little bit.

"Gurgle gurgle" said my heaters..... I'll check it again in the morning I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
      What happens if I don't replace it? Is it going to have a fit on the motorway or do I just need to chill out a bit on the speed front?
      I would agree wiv ya Sancho, drop of the speed front 70ish is fine.... or buy a sports car !!!!!!
      My experience over the years wiv all my different motors is an increase in speed & temperature gauge creeps up relative to yer speed......
      Caution can't hurt & 70 is the Limit, try it.
      Good Luck M8ty
      Jess

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

I'm a bit more used to the sort of car where the guage is gone and there's just a big light that tells you when you've stuck it in the red.

Caution can't hurt indeed and I do stick to 70 generally in the surf. Other, larger, numbers may have featured in previous cars. More concerned that it should be able to handle a bit more and I was getting an early warning.

Anyway, from the gurgling, I think I may have been a little short of coolant. Certainly seemed grateful for a little drink.

Thanks all for your input.
        Last edited by Sancho; 25 June 2006, 02:43. Reason: Um......might have typed it wrong when drunk....

Comment

Working...
        X