does any one know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does any one know

my surf has started dripping from the small rad.surf has been standing for a week , and noticed the wet area this morning for the first time .. any one got any idea,s
    nick 1 step in front of you

Originally posted by koed
    my surf has started dripping from the small rad.surf has been standing for a week , and noticed the wet area this morning for the first time .. any one got any idea,s
    when you say its been standing for a week, did you use it after a week then notice it or as it not been used at all for a week??

is it water/coolant or oil???
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Condensate from the air con?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Condensate from the air con?
        thats wot i was coming to you beat me to it......

Comment

that is what i thought . been standing ,not used for a week . aircon dont work any way .. have 5 windows to let hot air out
          it is just water .

Comment

that is what i thought . been standing ,not used for a week . aircon dont work any way .. have 5 windows to let hot air out
            it is just water .
            water or water/coolant mix???

Comment

just water i think

Comment

just water i think
                first thing i would look at is your water/coolant levels are ok!!

and also if you have a good enough water coolant mixture..
                because if its just water the only thing i can think of is air con-condensation but you have eliminated that, so it must be coolant/water
                can you see it dripping down when you get on ya back???? or is it just a small patch on the floor???
                does it look brownish in colour?? or does it smell horrid ? if you can smell it that is? just trying to think of as many things as poss....

Comment

just been on my back . not drippin any more .rad stil wet , has staines drive so not just water i guess

Comment

just been on my back . not drippin any more .rad stil wet , has staines drive so not just water i guess
                    keep an eye on it then mate and try and track it to its original source and keep an eye on your levels. be a good idea to keep some coolant mix on board just in case..
                    try topping it up before you first use it and see how much it takes..

Comment

just run it header tank low.filled up .comeing from rad it seems ,does that mean rad.or will radweld do
                      strange how it went while not in use
                      Last edited by koed; 19 June 2006, 22:35.

Comment

Working...
                      X