No announcement yet.

Still lumpy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you start it from cold, then stop it straight away, then start it again, would it still do it? Could be fuel filter gasket or summit? Sounds like a simple one that is staring you in the face! But it is pointing more on the lines of heater plugs/fuel system?
    What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
      Hey skyhooked,hows your truck behaving??

Got mine back from garage,seems to have been diesel leakin from the washers on the injectors. So they've been cleaned up. Just need to wait till morning to check it out.
      still a little (a lot!) mischevious on start up - always need to floor it and blast out all the smoke then its great after that

i'll get mine in the garage soon, let me know how the washers bit goes, no doubt mine'll need that too!
      problems? i'll take 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by skyhooked
        still a little (a lot!) mischevious on start up - always need to floor it and blast out all the smoke then its great after that

i'll get mine in the garage soon, let me know how the washers bit goes, no doubt mine'll need that too!

Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!
        Started no props this morning Seems to have done the trick. No lumpiness no puff of smoke. So far so good.
        Have a look round the injectors and see if you can see any seapage,i noticed mine first on the one closest to the front.

If there wasn't a year between our vehicles i'd think they were seperated at birth

Good luck
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
        X