replied
    We are again.

See the membership page:-
    https://hiluxsurf.co.uk/premium-membership

Leave a comment:

• Arkamelis
    replied
    hi animal

you still doing sticker/decals ? if so I'm after lettering 4" thick and around 20" long with symbol at the end, i have a style of lettering in mind but also wanted to know if it could be done with shadow ?

cant wait to hear back, cheers matt

Leave a comment:

• richos36
    replied
    stickers

Originally posted by animal View Post
    now i have apaches vinyl cutter i am able to offer stickers and decals
    some of you have already bought some ,
    apache is sending me a disc with the old forum name designs on , but if anyone wants anything let me know and ill see what i can come up with
    animal
    Hi bud
    Apache did me a couple of these some time ago got a newer surf now so wondered if you could do me two ?
    and one forum www. sticker

cheers shaun
    oh how much please
    Last edited by richos36; 31 January 2021, 10:47.

Leave a comment:

• Sylux
    replied
    Right'o.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sylex I suggest you take your own advice and check the timeline!

My post was made in reply to "Tashtego" NOT YOU!!!

My comment was about the type of people that place the yellow stickers in the back of their car windows not about getting stickers made.

I made that comment in reply to your post but instead of ignoring my original comment you got all defensive and dragged up the past.....9 months on!

Leave a comment:

• Sylux
    replied
    It was last year. 9 months ago. Maybe check the times on the posts before playing the clever one, accusing someone to "Stop whining about it" when it's what you're doing...9 months on!

BTW: I got a perfect one done for nothing. So wrong again

Your trolling isn't going well for you, is it?
    Last edited by Sylux; 12 March 2014, 01:01.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Sylux View Post
    It's ####ing sticker for ####'s sake.

Get over it.

Try taking your own advice!

You went and bought a sticker cheap thinking you would save money and discovered the hard way why it was cheap.

Stop whining about it,
    Grow a set,
    Admit you made a mistake,
    and move on

and then the rest of us will soon forget and stop winding you up..........maybe!!!
    Last edited by YetiChris; 12 March 2014, 00:46.

Leave a comment:

• Sylux
    replied
    What a load of tosh.

BTW...when people tailgate me I get out and confront. Hate that shit. But yeh..."tools"

But hey...I bought an inferior product, rightfully complained and now every time some wannabe fav comes in the thread it's open season. Not once realising the irony of sticking their nose into a non-event makes them the worse of all.

It's ####ing sticker for ####'s sake.

Get over it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by tashtego View Post
    What are these stickers for? I have seen similar ones around, such as "baby on board", "dog on board" etc. How do they help with safety? Genuine question.
    Cheers
    They have nothing to do with safety but are a tool used by "tools" to abuse other drivers into backing off from there own car due to their own incompetence behind the wheel.

The drivers with these stickers in their cars generally have no spatial awareness or any idea of the other vehicles around them and will bully and tailgate anyone in front of them, in other words exactly what they are trying to stop those behind from doing to them!

I state this from observation having driven trucks for 20yrs, the doctors service and taxi driving the last 4yrs.

Leave a comment:

• deadeye7916
    replied
    thank you for taking time to reply animal i havent got that function [private message] either, have emailed you today.

Leave a comment:

• Growler
    replied
    Originally posted by animal View Post
    Hi mate .
    I can do one no problem . I can't pm you as you don't have the option showing .

Thanks Andy for letting him know . I do still lok in on here but not as much as I did lol

If you email me scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com with the sizes and I'll give you a price.
    Animal
    I know, you never came and did my paint work either

Leave a comment:

• animal
    replied
    Hi mate .
    I can do one no problem . I can't pm you as you don't have the option showing .

Thanks Andy for letting him know . I do still lok in on here but not as much as I did lol

If you email me scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com with the sizes and I'll give you a price.
    Animal

Leave a comment:

• deadeye7916
    replied
    ah ok thanks for letting me no.

Leave a comment:

• Growler
    replied
    Originally posted by deadeye7916 View Post
    just had a quick read through last few pages err dare i ask animal how much for a www.hilux surf forum sticker? in white lettering if pos? not wanting a massive windscreen one but one to "fit" bottom of my back window please also can you inbox me a reply as i prob wont be reading this thread again way too much negative vibes in here thanks
    You might be better off looking for him on the Mitsi L200 forum as he is rarely over here these days since buying his pickup

Leave a comment:

• deadeye7916
    replied
    stickers

just had a quick read through last few pages err dare i ask animal how much for a www.hilux surf forum sticker? in white lettering if pos? not wanting a massive windscreen one but one to "fit" bottom of my back window please also can you inbox me a reply as i prob wont be reading this thread again way too much negative vibes in here thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X